castration fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
people get freaked out because its a macabre, violent fantasy. Imagine a guy who is thinking about chopping off breasts, cutting off a clit, or mutilating a vagina. I would hope that you would think this is odd as well.

You have to understand that a man's cock is probably the most valuable part of his body and he would much rather get any leg, arm, or his head cut off than the penis.

So, if your fantasies consist of lopping off a member you should revise your daydreams to include a mercy killing after you are done, because there is no way a man would want to live after you have done that to him.

*There is a documentary about a German man who had the same fantasy but he wanted to eat his own member with a partner. probably the most disturbing story I have ever heard.
First you say there is no way a man would want to live after castration. Then you highlight a story about a man who not only wanted to live, but also to eat his bits and pieces with his partner. This thread, if you read it, contains information about reasons why men might even volunteer for castration.

It would be a catastrophic event for many, I would even venture, most men. As with anything, there are exceptions.

Reactions: Oxnard

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see how its possible for you to equate a female getting slapped around, or typical S&M play to castration. The equivalent would be if a man fantasized about removing an unborn baby from a mother's womb and killing it in front of her, and to go along with it removing all her reproductive organs so she can never give birth again (plus permanently removing her hair). I would think that this fantasy is just as sick and disturbed.

*if you have never heard of anyone dying from these acts, look up the story of Armin Meiwes. Armin Meiwes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia it is the most disturbing true story I have ever heard, so I am sure you guys will love it.

I just can't. The stupid...it hurts.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would like to ask the rest of female members if they ever had a castration and penectomy fantasy about unmaning a guy with a huge cock or i am the only crazy one

thanks

'the hell?! Oh, no ma'am!! That's not very nice! You wouldn't want someone removing your labia with a pair of scissors now, would you?! Oh girl...no!

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While I can understand the fantasy I definitely to not share it. I'm quite attached to my man bits and my submissive side doesn't delve into emasculation. Interesting thread and the knee jerk reactions. I'll admit I flinched when I read it.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my phone clients was really into this. In his fantasy, he and his girlfriend are a power-couple. They both make a very good living, and they have a high-end, Manhattan condo. All of the employees (the doormen, concierges, porters, maids, fitness center attendants, and cooks) know that she has been giving him the horns, bringing home other men at odd times during the week when he is out. They snicker amongst themselves, but never say a word to him. She begins an affair with a maried couple upstairs.

The husband and wife are both medical professionals. The husband is on the condo board, or head of the HOA or something. He is eventually invited to dine in their unit, and while there, all is revealed with cackling laughter as the soundtrack. He is bound and gagged, and forced to watch his girlfriend in sexual play with both husband and wife. At some point, he is sodomized. At some point his girlfriend is mid-coitus with either the husband or the wife, who castrates him, and cauterizes the wounds. His penis remains in tact, but will never work again.

Sometimes, in the fantasy, they did not always castrate him. Sometimes they would just tell him they would, and make menacing gestures with a scalpel. Sometimes they would go as far as to split his sac open, and even prick his testes with pins, yet never remove them.

If the fantasy progressed to castration, the fantasy would continue with him exploring his shoe fetish more deeply, never again able to get an erection from it, and doomed to frustrated arousal. He is forever forced to thank his girlfriend's lovers, and to tell them that he needs for them to please her sexually, because his balls have been removed. He prepares her for sexual encounters by taking her shopping for sexy clothes, lingerie, and especially shoes. She wears his favorite shoes only for other lovers now. He bathes her, and goes down on her to get her ready. When she is done, he eats the cream pies. Sometimes he fluffs her lovers. Sometimes one of her lovers is his best friend from college.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seems a tad masochistic to me. I can understand the need to feel debased. Sometimes I think it stems from a need for punishment.

paring

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Castration fantasies are very common for males but also very taboo. Very few men would have the "balls" to tell theirs partners. Usually this fantasy starts at puberty and here I'm not talking about transexuals but men either homo or heterosexual mostly sibmissives. If it was allowed, there'd would be thousands of men every year who'd get voluntary castrated. Actually it is known that in north america over 400 men get castrated every year, as early as 18 while most wait aroud 50, by underground cutter, vets or surgeons to render them self impotent, just for a body modification or to feel more submissive to theirs partners. I've never like the sight of my balls and I'd be happy to get them removed along with the scrotum. I've never had great success with women, I've had first experience with men at 27 y.o. first as top. At 42 y.o. I started anti androgen to chemically castated my self to curb my appetit for sex, as I've expected, I lost interest in sex but not completly, became bottom only. Height years later I had to quit because of castration side effects. I found out that my testicles will never produce testosterone any more and I am on Testosterone Replacement Therapy since then. I've recovered my sex drive but still prefer to be bottom. I still hate my balls and hope to get them removed. I have no regrets for what I've done. You mustn't expect a castrated men, not on hormones therapy, to perform but they can make excellent compagnion, all they need is love, affection and a dominant partner.

Last edited:
Reactions: P.J.9

Citypatroller

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fantasy is shocking and does make a rape fantasy seem mundane by comparison. However, it may not be very uncommon.

On this site, they keep coming up with castration fantasies and the like:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/politics_views/127533/wife_cuts_off_husbands_penis?next=1

They only trouble to think of justifications for them afterwards, such as if the man were drunk or if he were deadbeat etc.

As it is a site for mothers, one wonders if their sons are safe with them.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
luckystarchefknifecut.gif

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First you say there is no way a man would want to live after castration. Then you highlight a story about a man who not only wanted to live, but also to eat his bits and pieces with his partner. This thread, if you read it, contains information about reasons why men might even volunteer for castration.

It would be a catastrophic event for many, I would even venture, most men. As with anything, there are exceptions.
how about Circumsicion?

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Reactions: CageyGuy

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I can understand the fantasy I definitely to not share it. I'm quite attached to my man bits and my submissive side doesn't delve into emasculation. Interesting thread and the knee jerk reactions. I'll admit I flinched when I read it.

Flinch some more!

OUCH! (Small).jpg

Reactions: bigpman37
Status
Not open for further replies.