caught!

uniquename

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
once years ago by my dad i was devistated but he was cool and didn't really say anything just appologised and that was the end of it
it's no big deal really :D

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i usually had enough forethought to lock or block the door, so i'd have a little buffer of time to put "stuff" away, lol. so never been actively walked in on, but i'm sure they knew what was going on anytime i had to say "just a minute" and would just lean out of the door so my erection could be concealed, lol.

mixedcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
caught by roomates before.... first time stopped the action...following that we all treated it like a part of life

Last edited:

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Twice by roommates. I know detail is probably more of what you're looking for, but really all that is generally involved is a lot of awkwardness and furious stuffing of cocks back into ones pants ... if they're available.

D_Huge Grant

Experimental Member
Media
Yah by one building manager recently, but he quickly shut the solo-bathroom door. I saw him around again but he looked away as if in shame. Humm! I also caught my university roommate a few times - he was super hung and he knows it. Caught him fucking a girl in the living room; wanking in the shower room that I walked by - these few incidents he just reacted as in "hiding" himself. LOL I didn't care - obviously.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been caught more than a few times, but I have to admit to wanting to be caught for some of those, leaving the door unlocked in college, sometimes even leaving it open some, things like that

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had numerous close encounters but I always take off as much as I can before I masturbate so I don't have that much to get back in place should I hear someone coming.

I've masturbated while at a four lane intersection when it was somewhat dark. There were a few cars beside me and I wasn't being discrete... don't know if I was caught or not.

There have been a few times I've deliberately set myself up to get caught by people who I knew wouldn't care... that was a rush. One time I did that my friend walked in just a few seconds before I blew my load halfway across the room... she was pissed (that I didn't include her).

In case you can't tell: I'm an adrenaline junkie. XD

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got caught once by a roommate, it wasn't a big deal - also got caught by my girlfriend at the time, I just looked over at her and kept wankin' away... she just covered her mouth a little bit, smiled, and said "oh... my God... you couldn't have WAITED???" *BAM* clothes a-flyin...

RedRocks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In college, I had a girlfriend who was bi. One day, I caught her and a female friend of ours masturbating while checking out a Playgirl magazine. They invited me to join them, so all was cool.

A while later, the friend caught me jerking off with a butt plug up my ass. Thanks to our earlier experience, she was very cool about it, and even stayed to watch me shoot. So it worked out well.

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
By my best friend/roommate.....then complemented me but to next time CLOSE MY FKN DOOR !!! LMAO