celebrities dicks you've heard about

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=patrick670 link=board=sex;num=1073877279;start=0#18 date=02/12/04 at 19:05:02]If anybody here is a fan of Star Trek. I have heard that
Wil Wheaton that played Wesley Crusher on STNG has
got 10 inches and very thick.[/quote]
Well, he was Gene Wesley Roddenberry's character, so he had to have 10 inches. It's Serpent's Law of Self-Insertion.

horndogy: i heard some rock groupie who wrote a book saying that huey lewis from huey lewis and the news had the biggest dick out of all the rock stars she banged. also the bass player from no doubt is supposed to have a monster lurking in there.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=horndogy link=board=sex;num=1073877279;start=20#21 date=02/13/04 at 17:37:25]i heard some rock groupie who wrote a book saying that huey lewis from huey lewis and the news had the biggest dick out of all the rock stars she banged. [/quote]

That would be "Sweet Sweet" Connie Hamzy. She also says that Peter Frampton is the smallest she's seen, and that Magic Dick of the J. Geils Band couldn't get it up.

She lives in my town. I had a class with her at University back in the '70s. "History of Psychology" I think. She appeared on "Insomniac" with Dave Attel last year.

joe: Come on ladies and gents, there should be more info on people in the public , Whos Hung.?? We all know about Tommy, Lou , Milton, Huwie. I now think Kerry is the winner over George W , as to who has the biggest cock. Georges is skinny , hard and too white. Kerrys is much longer fatter with bigger balls. Ive seen that kind in the locker room. Think about it guys. Tall , fingers , large head. Kerrys Hung.

bigrrr: Huey Lewis was a Robert Altman movie 10 or more years ago(sorry can't think of the title) he has a scene where he's standing on a boulder and pissing....Huey has it going on ... a big thick one...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=bigrrr link=board=sex;num=1073877279;start=20#24 date=03/10/04 at 13:20:03]Huey Lewis was a Robert Altman movie 10 or more years ago(sorry can't think of the title)  he has a scene where he's standing on a boulder and pissing....Huey has it going on ... a big thick one...[/quote]

That would be 1993's Shortcuts based on 9 stories (and a poem) and the intersecting lives of 22 different people.

Confusing but cultish fun.

Reactions: Elizabethrex

dfox7.3x5: I have a widescreen LaserDisc of "Shortcuts" (you have to be a certain age to know what LaserDiscs were!!) I remember the scene where Huey pees while on a fishing trip. Full frontal, but I was kinda disappointed. I thought he'd be bigger. Not that what he showed was anything to be ashamed of.

Reactions: Elizabethrex

nburbsbiguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a brush with Leo Dicaprio.

I was in Los Angeles and i am standing at a urinal beside him. Male privacy rules say you are not allowed to talk to strangers at a urinal.

A few days later i am standing beside him in a urinal in New York City.

Finally, i am at a restaurant in Montreal and he steps into the slot beside me.

I asked him if he was stalking me. He had this scared look and i said this is the third city in a week that we have pissed beside each other. He started to laugh.

Later he called me over to his group and introduced me as his piss brother.

He was actually a nice guy to me.

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
Michael Landon!
Tightest pants and smallest waist...yes. Was he a female? I doubt it. There was a small lump there. Did he have a huge penis? Who knows, unless someone has seen it erect. The rumor mostly comes from Bonanza episodes which were about as I described.

Fridolin

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I had a brush with Leo Dicaprio.

I was in Los Angeles and i am standing at a urinal beside him. Male privacy rules say you are not allowed to talk to strangers at a urinal.

A few days later i am standing beside him in a urinal in New York City.

Finally, i am at a restaurant in Montreal and he steps into the slot beside me.

I asked him if he was stalking me. He had this scared look and i said this is the third city in a week that we have pissed beside each other. He started to laugh.

Later he called me over to his group and introduced me as his piss brother.

He was actually a nice guy to me.

Nice story. What about his size? :D

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Did not check it out...would have been against the bathroom code unless he is pulled back to show off.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Huey Lewis from "Shortcuts":
9EABHCx.jpg

D

deleted4500261

I believe Huey Lewis himself said the film-makers used a prosthetic when filming the pissing scene, although is rumored be very well-endowed.
I knew a young woman who used to sleep with him in the 80s when he would come in to town and she said he was huge. What that actually translates into as far as inches, who knows?