Celebrity Penis Sizes

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's a list I ran across of celebrity endownments and I just thought I'd share:

Penis over 8-Inches:

Milton Berle
Ronald Reagan
Muhammad Ali
Wilt Chamberlin
Sean Penn
Dean Martin
Moe Howard
Warren Beatty
James Woods
Mike Tyson
Frank Sinatra
Raymond Burr
Orson Wells
Humphrey Bogart
Eddie Murphy
Jimmy Page
Max Bear Sr.
George Clooney
John Glenn
Brian Keith
Jimmy Hendrix
Liam Neeson
Dolf Lundgren
Chad Everett
Dan Rather
George Foreman
Jim Morrison
Neil Young
Andrew Dice Clay

Under six Inches -

Jon Bon Jovi
Michael Jordan
Michael J. Fox
Sylvester Stallone
Sting
Tiger Woods
Salvador Dali
Lawrence Taylor
Napoleon Bonaparte
Bill Gates
Leonardo DiCaprio
Conan O'Brian
Howard Stern
Val Kilmer
Martin Lawrence
Puff Daddy Combs
Brad Pitt

note: this is a copy and paste job, so I do not take responsibility for any typos (as I've already caugh some)

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Hi TexAss,

where did you get this list, and how reliable is the source? That's important with this kind of questions...

Bruce

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not at all a reliable source (another forum), which is why "hearsay" is in the subtitle. - even though that's misspelled as well. Damn, copy and paste job! LOL

I mainly put this to open discussion on several of them, thinking that perhaps someone knows of more valid sources on most of them.

Some radio station in San Diego a couple years ago had something about a "Celebrity Penis List" of known celebrities with large endowments, but I was unable to locate that specific list. This was the only one I could find.

edit: alright....I'm pissed. In the midst of me trying to post this, my internet connection went screwy with me. I was trying to correct some of the typos before posting and it froze. In fact, I was sure that it didn't even post until I came back later and noticed it made it up afterall. So I have to appologize for the typos in the title, as I'm not able to fix them now. I suck. well..... :eyes: :D

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
it may not be entirely fair to have napoleon on that list, since he actually had a chronic hereditary disorder which severely stunted his secondary sexual development (hence his well-documented short stature, lack of facial hair, high squeaky voice and so on). the same thing was responsible for his notorious bladder/urination problems - traditionally blamed for his distinctive motivation and less-than-stellar personality :eek:

oh, incidentally I've met James Woods. he is frighteningly smart, but sadly I had no chance to enquire about his penis.

clownboots19: Even though Howard Stern kids about his small penis, I actually watched one of his shows where he, and the other guys (Gary, Jackie..etc..) measured there erect penises while witnessed by an independent female and compared there sizes with each other afterwords. Howard measured 6 1/2 inches long when erect.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
many on this forum will not know who Raymond Burr is...(tv's PerryMason in the 50's/60's......and Ironside in the 70's...thats the one i grew up seeing).......

But.......
Raymond Burr??????
hee.
"things that make you go blecccccccch".

I always thought that about milton berle, too........
i dont care how big his was, i dont wanna see it.
LOL

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by geo8x6@Apr 12 2005, 11:30 AM
What's funny about this list is that some of the "under 6" group have been said to have large penies.
[post=300050]Quoted post[/post]​

Just because there are Blacks in that group? That's no argument.

The big guys group holds some rumored-to-be-big guys, but again - I absolutely don't trust in rumors.

Bruce

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Some of them aren't surprising. I expected Wilt Chamberlain to have a big one, and I expected Leonardo DiCaprio to have a small one. But I don't even want to THINK about Ronald Reagan's penis.

hungmark

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Apr 13 2005, 06:57 PM
But I don't even want to THINK about Ronald Reagan's penis.
[post=300348]Quoted post[/post]​

Ditto - frightening thought. Mind you, its a new name for Nancy.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ronald Reagan
Muhammad Ali
Moe Howard
Orson Wells
Max Bear Sr.
Chad Everett
Dan Rather

These names are all new to this list. Never heard a word about Reagan, Ali or Rather. Maybe they are sentimental favorites. (Ali and Reagan seem to be in line for every honor under the sun these days.)

BTW, that's Max Baer, Sr. His son, MBJ, played Jethro Bodine. (Who was rumored to be big.)

Of the Old School, notables such as Forrest Tucker and Elvis Presley are missing.
Raymond Burr was gay and lived with a lover for 30 years. His was a well-kept Hollywood secret.

I've always heard the Jimmy Page and Jon Bon Jovi were average, but quite adequately average, if you know what I mean.
There's a website that describes lots of rockers -- GNR, Motley Crue, etc. -- with first-hand stories from groupies about endowments, sexual habits and abilities. I can't remember what it is off the top of my head... Try searching under metal groupies sex...

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just tried to find it. I did discover that the website was #8 on VH1's Top 100 Metal Moments, but they didn't list a link... Guess they're worried about the FCC or something. They could at least given the name.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by txquis@Apr 13 2005, 12:44 AM
many on this forum will not know who Raymond Burr is...(tv's PerryMason in the 50's/60's......and Ironside in the 70's...thats the one i grew up seeing).......

But.......
Raymond Burr??????
hee.
"things that make you go blecccccccch".

[post=300135]Quoted post[/post]​

Please! I had an insatiable crush on this man when I was growing up. Perhaps it was his role in the Godzilla movie or maybe as the Assistant D.A.-Frank Marlowe in A Place In The Sun. Maybe the simple charm of him being born in Canada (I also wanted Sgt. Preston of the Yukon) or perhaps his sensuous eyes(hey I was a strange child). I always looked forward to anything he appeared in and to this day love seeing his old films re-run on television. Bottom line is I ended up with another Ray who is also from Canada. Similarities end there folks, Ray is not into acting or law.

Georgiaboy69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A lot of these I think are B.S. But anyways, a good resource.

Famous Nudes
I loved all of those pictures, most are probably altered, but still nice to dream. Arnold was impressive. Also, Brad Davis, Brad Pitt, Christopher Atkins, Don Johnson, Fred Dryer, Mark Gastineu (Not sure who he is, but HOT), Mickey Rourke, Flea, Richard Gere and Tony Danza.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I loved all of those pictures, most are probably altered, but still nice to dream. Arnold was impressive. Also, Brad Davis, Brad Pitt, Christopher Atkins, Don Johnson, Fred Dryer, Mark Gastineu (Not sure who he is, but HOT), Mickey Rourke, Flea, Richard Gere and Tony Danza.

The people don't look like the people they are supposed to be. For example: That pic of Brad Davis didn't look like Brad Davis. Also, Fred Dryer didn't look like himself either. That is messed up.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it may not be entirely fair to have napoleon on that list, since he actually had a chronic hereditary disorder which severely stunted his secondary sexual development (hence his well-documented short stature, lack of facial hair, high squeaky voice and so on). the same thing was responsible for his notorious bladder/urination problems - traditionally blamed for his distinctive motivation and less-than-stellar personality :eek:

oh, incidentally I've met James Woods. he is frighteningly smart, but sadly I had no chance to enquire about his penis.

Why is it "unfair"? If he had a small penis she simply documented it. However, I do have to question the validity of this list. I mean anyone could create a list like this