Celebrity Penis Sizes

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by D_Barbi_Queue, Apr 12, 2005.

1. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Here's a list I ran across of celebrity endownments and I just thought I'd share:

Penis over 8-Inches:

Milton Berle
    Ronald Reagan
    Muhammad Ali
    Wilt Chamberlin
    Sean Penn
    Dean Martin
    Moe Howard
    Warren Beatty
    James Woods
    Mike Tyson
    Frank Sinatra
    Raymond Burr
    Orson Wells
    Humphrey Bogart
    Eddie Murphy
    Jimmy Page
    Max Bear Sr.
    George Clooney
    John Glenn
    Brian Keith
    Jimmy Hendrix
    Liam Neeson
    Dolf Lundgren
    Chad Everett
    Dan Rather
    George Foreman
    Jim Morrison
    Neil Young
    Andrew Dice Clay

Under six Inches -

Jon Bon Jovi
    Michael Jordan
    Michael J. Fox
    Sylvester Stallone
    Sting
    Tiger Woods
    Salvador Dali
    Lawrence Taylor
    Napoleon Bonaparte
    Bill Gates
    Leonardo DiCaprio
    Conan O'Brian
    Howard Stern
    Val Kilmer
    Martin Lawrence
    Puff Daddy Combs
    Brad Pitt

note: this is a copy and paste job, so I do not take responsibility for any typos (as I've already caugh some)

2. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Hi TexAss,

where did you get this list, and how reliable is the source? That's important with this kind of questions...

Bruce

3. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Not at all a reliable source (another forum), which is why "hearsay" is in the subtitle. - even though that's misspelled as well. Damn, copy and paste job! LOL

I mainly put this to open discussion on several of them, thinking that perhaps someone knows of more valid sources on most of them.

Some radio station in San Diego a couple years ago had something about a "Celebrity Penis List" of known celebrities with large endowments, but I was unable to locate that specific list. This was the only one I could find.

edit: alright....I'm pissed. In the midst of me trying to post this, my internet connection went screwy with me. I was trying to correct some of the typos before posting and it froze. In fact, I was sure that it didn't even post until I came back later and noticed it made it up afterall. So I have to appologize for the typos in the title, as I'm not able to fix them now. I suck. well..... :eyes: :D

4. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    isnt that list callled the "H" list??

prep

5. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    What's funny about this list is that some of the "under 6" group have been said to have large penies.

6. Blood rose

Blood rose New Member

7. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    it may not be entirely fair to have napoleon on that list, since he actually had a chronic hereditary disorder which severely stunted his secondary sexual development (hence his well-documented short stature, lack of facial hair, high squeaky voice and so on). the same thing was responsible for his notorious bladder/urination problems - traditionally blamed for his distinctive motivation and less-than-stellar personality :eek:

oh, incidentally I've met James Woods. he is frighteningly smart, but sadly I had no chance to enquire about his penis.

8. Imported

Gold Member

clownboots19: Even though Howard Stern kids about his small penis, I actually watched one of his shows where he, and the other guys (Gary, Jackie..etc..) measured there erect penises while witnessed by an independent female and compared there sizes with each other afterwords. Howard measured 6 1/2 inches long when erect.

9. txquis

Gold Member

Albums:
    many on this forum will not know who Raymond Burr is...(tv's PerryMason in the 50's/60's......and Ironside in the 70's...thats the one i grew up seeing).......

But.......
    Raymond Burr??????
    hee.
    "things that make you go blecccccccch".

I always thought that about milton berle, too........
    i dont care how big his was, i dont wanna see it.
    LOL

10. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Just because there are Blacks in that group? That's no argument.

The big guys group holds some rumored-to-be-big guys, but again - I absolutely don't trust in rumors.

Bruce

11. jonb

Gold Member

Some of them aren't surprising. I expected Wilt Chamberlain to have a big one, and I expected Leonardo DiCaprio to have a small one. But I don't even want to THINK about Ronald Reagan's penis.

12. hungmark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Ditto - frightening thought. Mind you, its a new name for Nancy.

13. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

Ronald Reagan
    Muhammad Ali
    Moe Howard
    Orson Wells
    Max Bear Sr.
    Chad Everett
    Dan Rather

These names are all new to this list. Never heard a word about Reagan, Ali or Rather. Maybe they are sentimental favorites. (Ali and Reagan seem to be in line for every honor under the sun these days.)

BTW, that's Max Baer, Sr. His son, MBJ, played Jethro Bodine. (Who was rumored to be big.)

Of the Old School, notables such as Forrest Tucker and Elvis Presley are missing.
    Raymond Burr was gay and lived with a lover for 30 years. His was a well-kept Hollywood secret.

I've always heard the Jimmy Page and Jon Bon Jovi were average, but quite adequately average, if you know what I mean.
    There's a website that describes lots of rockers -- GNR, Motley Crue, etc. -- with first-hand stories from groupies about endowments, sexual habits and abilities. I can't remember what it is off the top of my head... Try searching under metal groupies sex...

14. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

Just tried to find it. I did discover that the website was #8 on VH1's Top 100 Metal Moments, but they didn't list a link... Guess they're worried about the FCC or something. They could at least given the name.

15. mindseye

Gold Member

Could this be it?

16. Onslow

Gold Member

Please! I had an insatiable crush on this man when I was growing up. Perhaps it was his role in the Godzilla movie or maybe as the Assistant D.A.-Frank Marlowe in A Place In The Sun. Maybe the simple charm of him being born in Canada (I also wanted Sgt. Preston of the Yukon) or perhaps his sensuous eyes(hey I was a strange child). I always looked forward to anything he appeared in and to this day love seeing his old films re-run on television. Bottom line is I ended up with another Ray who is also from Canada. Similarities end there folks, Ray is not into acting or law.

17. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

Thanks a lot. I can never remember metal sludge. Just metal something or other. I'm really into some of these guys.

18. Georgiaboy69

Georgiaboy69 New Member

Albums:
    I loved all of those pictures, most are probably altered, but still nice to dream. Arnold was impressive. Also, Brad Davis, Brad Pitt, Christopher Atkins, Don Johnson, Fred Dryer, Mark Gastineu (Not sure who he is, but HOT), Mickey Rourke, Flea, Richard Gere and Tony Danza.

19. invisibleman

Gold Member

The people don't look like the people they are supposed to be. For example: That pic of Brad Davis didn't look like Brad Davis. Also, Fred Dryer didn't look like himself either. That is messed up.

20. BigA

BigA New Member

Why is it "unfair"? If he had a small penis she simply documented it. However, I do have to question the validity of this list. I mean anyone could create a list like this