Celebrity Pubic Hair

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
this is one of my fav fetishes .. i love seeing hot celebs with luscious thick thatches of bush...

jude law is by far my favorite .. esp in those paparazzi pics that caught him changing his shorts, and then that glimpse in "closer" .. dayum .. i could bury my face in that bush for hours

and jonathan rhys meyers in "tangled" ... mmmm

ewan mcgregor has a thick bush too .. hot hot hot ...

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eiffel_Tower said:
I think Chris Evans has the hottest happy trail hands down. http://quanta.cementhorizon.com/archives/chris22um6ax.jpg

Chris Evans is o smoking hot! In The Fantastic Four when he walks into the dining room with a pink down coat wrapped around his ass barley and just bove his crotch well lets just say hot.................The shot went to from his chest down his belly to his trail and almost to his crotch. HOTHOT! :rolleyes:

Reactions: XyZakura

billy65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
this is one of my fav fetishes .. i love seeing hot celebs with luscious thick thatches of bush...

jude law is by far my favorite .. esp in those paparazzi pics that caught him changing his shorts, and then that glimpse in "closer" .. dayum .. i could bury my face in that bush for hours

and jonathan rhys meyers in "tangled" ... mmmm

ewan mcgregor has a thick bush too .. hot hot hot ...

Check out Brad Renfro when he was pouty-cute in "Apt Pupil"--a nice partial shot of a thick teen "natural" as he enters the high school gym's shower room. What memories that brings back....

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'll chime in that a treasure trail is cool. I don't have much of one myself and always wished I did. I'm basically smooth chested, though the bush I leave natural and balls I shave.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Frat, tell us what happens when you find that treasure trail. I would be very interested to know how you handle such things.

Ding Ding Ding and we have a winner! Chris Evans, anyday and as for the things I would do Hung Muscle, why just exactly the things I would do with you.
Also, Clive Owen is quickly becoming my new number 1 who can get me in .001 seconds flat.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been looking all over for my pic of him, and can't find it, but Tony Danza has a great treasure trail, and even better, he has one of the best patches of what I call butt pubes...that patch of hair that starts at the top of your butt crack and flares out the top of your pants. that is one of the hottest things to me, a man with a nice patch of hair in the small of his back.

Reactions: drip69abc

billy65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure