Celebrity size queen?

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pamela Anderson hands down...

Or should I say lips down? OHHHHHHH!

A friend of mine had a post high school party run in with Katie Holmes AKA Mrs. Tom Cruise and according to him, she is a size queen.

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
has to be xtina, beyonce, pussycatdolls, missy elliot, lil kim and im sure madonna in her day. You just know pink loves it too

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big breasted british model Lucy Pinder said in an interview that she and her equally top heavy model friend Michelle Marsh once went "weapon hunting" on a nude beach, but weren't impressed because quote: "we like them big, you see".

For those who don't know them, here's a pic. Pinder is the brunette.

http://www.lucy-pinder.eu/photos/LucyPinder27.jpg

I must admit I find the thought of these two going 'big dick hunting' on a nude beach slightly arousing :wink:

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I don't understand why anyone would ever take allegations of celebrity "size queens" or big-cock celebrities seriously.

The idea that Jay-Z has a "two-liter coke bottle dong"...I mean, seriously. Celebrities are attention whores by birth and shameless self-promoters by trade. Every rapper is said to be "packing." Usually he makes the claim himself, and then it is "confirmed" by some pathetic groupie. Yawn.

Let's see... Jay Z. OMG, HUGE! Snoop...OMG, HUGE. 50-Cent...OMG, HUGE. Cisco...OMG, HUGE. Seal...OMG, HUGE. Tommy Lee has become of the King of big-dick celebrities, and I'm still watching the video completely unimpressed. But at least Pamela said herself, "It's a myth about Tommy" [referencing claims about his penis]. The list goes on and on. Apparently celebrities are naturally pre-disposed to large endowment in addition to future fame. Who would have known there exists a correlation? :cool:

To further muddy the waters of celebrity endowment, women love to claim their significant other is hung like a horse regardless of whether it is true or not. His perceived glory becomes a tool of envy in female-female competition. This is found among non-celebrity women as well, however I'll leave this topic for another time. LOL

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I don't understand why anyone would ever take allegations of celebrity "size queens" or big-cock celebrities seriously.

The idea that Jay-Z has a "two-liter coke bottle dong"...I mean, seriously. Celebrities are attention whores by birth and shameless self-promoters by trade. Every rapper is said to be "packing." Usually he makes the claim himself, and then it is "confirmed" by some pathetic groupie. Yawn.

Let's see... Jay Z. OMG, HUGE! Snoop...OMG, HUGE. 50-Cent...OMG, HUGE. Cisco...OMG, HUGE. Seal...OMG, HUGE. Tommy Lee has become of the King of big-dick celebrities, and I'm still watching the video completely unimpressed. But at least Pamela said herself, "It's a myth about Tommy" [referencing claims about his penis]. The list goes on and on. Apparently celebrities are naturally pre-disposed to large endowment in addition to future fame. Who would have known there exists a correlation? :cool:

To further muddy the waters of celebrity endowment, women love to claim their significant other is hung like a horse regardless of whether it is true or not. His perceived glory becomes a tool of envy in female-female competition. This is found among non-celebrity women as well, however I'll leave this topic for another time. LOL