Celebrity size queen?

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some interview snippets with Linda Fiorentino (the female lead from the first Men in Black movie)

What does she look for in the men she’s attracted to? “Intelligence. Sense of humor. And a big cock…that’s it. In that order. A nerd with a big penis. Ideal. A genius with a penis. Isn’t that what we all want?” When it’s suggested that size can be difficult to discern, she looks incredulous. “Oh, come on. You can get an indication. We’ve all done random sampling here [regarding hands, feet and nose]. All the extremeties. Sometimes you can be fooled, because if they’re too big, a really big guy, like six-seven with big hands and stuff, that can backfire on you. But you take an average-size man—six foot one, long, aqualine nose—you’re talking about an 85 percent accuracy rate. And then there’ the age-old trick: You make out with him, he gets a hard-on, you check it out. And then if it’s not all there, you say, `You know, I’m not really ready for this yet.’” She rolls her eyes. “Oh God, the next guy I go out with is going to be petrified when he kisses me. Oh My God, he won’t get a hard-on—he’ll be petrified it won’t be big enough for me…” (November 1995 Esquire)

Linda Fiorentino #2: “I go to bed with men, not boys.” What do women want these days? “Sometimes all we need is a big dick and no arguments. What could make us happier?” Isn’t that a bit simplistic? “Maybe, but I’ve learned not to expect that much in relationships. So being well-hung is at least compensation for a general lack of sensitivity in the emotional area.”

[SIZE=+0]Btw, this is from a doc file called 'Size Queens Alphabetical Index' that lists female celebrities (well, a good deal of them are 'glamour models') with either quotes like these or just minor indicators that they might be into big dicks, like dating guys who are reputedly well hung. Based on a lot of the things in this list, drawing the conclusion that the woman is a size queen is taking it too far, but it's an interesting read. It can be found at this 'celebrity size queens' yahoo group :[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]Yahoo! Groups[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]----------------------------[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]I'm a little puzzled by Jay-Z supposedly being big huge, because I remember when a sex tape with him and Beyoncé got out, I read in a news article that it showed Jay-Z being so tiny it could damage his career as a rapper.. (appearantly rap fans are all size queens) But maybe he's a grower. :wink:[/SIZE]

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember reading an interview with Dana Delaney where she discusses the cocks of her co-stars, and it lead me to believe that she was a size queen. She said that Liam Neeson, Willem Dafoe and James Woods were all swinging the big ones. Apparently, Liam was all shy about his, Willem did not know his was big, and James Woods was pretty proud of it.

Pamela Anderson was asked if she preferred big cocks, and she said that she did not know because she had never seen a small one (so by deduction that means that Scott Baio is hung?). Charles is in Charge, bitches.

I am of the belief that cock size plays an instrumental part in whether or not young actors are given a shot, i.e. they long-dick some studio insider and then get whatever part they are seeking. Just a theory. But there has to be an explanation for tools like Jared Leto being offered roles.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Queens is also a burrough of NYC... and a commonly used term referring to a female monarch... how can that be?

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand why anyone would ever take allegations of celebrity "size queens" or big-cock celebrities seriously.

The idea that Jay-Z has a "two-liter coke bottle dong"...I mean, seriously. Celebrities are attention whores by birth and shameless self-promoters by trade. Every rapper is said to be "packing." Usually he makes the claim himself, and then it is "confirmed" by some pathetic groupie. Yawn.

Let's see... Jay Z. OMG, HUGE! Snoop...OMG, HUGE. 50-Cent...OMG, HUGE. Cisco...OMG, HUGE. Seal...OMG, HUGE. Tommy Lee has become of the King of big-dick celebrities, and I'm still watching the video completely unimpressed. But at least Pamela said herself, "It's a myth about Tommy" [referencing claims about his penis]. The list goes on and on. Apparently celebrities are naturally pre-disposed to large endowment in addition to future fame. Who would have known there exists a correlation? :cool:

To further muddy the waters of celebrity endowment, women love to claim their significant other is hung like a horse regardless of whether it is true or not. His perceived glory becomes a tool of envy in female-female competition. This is found among non-celebrity women as well, however I'll leave this topic for another time. LOL

I have to agree with thirdleg here: the guys with the biggest dicks out there are the average-looking guys who live average lives and live in average places. This is why I've always been totally uninterested in celebrities- the chances that an excellent actor or a decent rapper is also hung huge are very slim, and the biggest celebrity is probably not as large as any number of guys you can meet online and start dating.

I'll skip the hyped up fame any day for an otherwise-average hung guy :)

Aly

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand why anyone would ever take allegations of celebrity "size queens" or big-cock celebrities seriously.
We don't but who are they harming giving us hope?
Until we have an LPSG insider (yes, inside one of them) we will never know for sure.
To further muddy the waters of celebrity endowment, women love to claim their significant other is hung like a horse regardless of whether it is true or not. His perceived glory becomes a tool of envy in female-female competition. This is found among non-celebrity women as well, however I'll leave this topic for another time. LOL
MMM, just wonder. Two sexy babes fighting on mud for a big-cock.
Sorry my mind was somewhere else (http://www.lucy-pinder.eu/photos/LucyPinder27.jpg).

Sorry thirdlegmeat i killed your post but i agree with you, those stories could be fake.
So...
I open the celebrity season! All LPSG members will be hunting celebrities to confirm their reputations.

I thank you all of you for your posts and keep them coming.

SexyDick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have to say thats a good prediction
I am of the belief that cock size plays an instrumental part in whether or not young actors are given a shot, i.e. they long-dick some studio insider and then get whatever part they are seeking. Just a theory. But there has to be an explanation for tools like Jared Leto being offered roles.

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember reading an interview with Dana Delaney where she discusses the cocks of her co-stars, and it lead me to believe that she was a size queen. She said that Liam Neeson, Willem Dafoe and James Woods were all swinging the big ones. Apparently, Liam was all shy about his, Willem did not know his was big, and James Woods was pretty proud of it.

Does anyone else find it a bit strange how penis size is so 'OK' to discuss in the media? And not just penis size, but a particular induviduals' penis? I didn't know who Dana Delaney was, but I googled, and she looks like a 'respectable woman'.. But you will never see Liam Neeson or George Clooney report the tightness of Goldie Hawn's, Charlize Theron's and Dana Delaney's vaginas, or anything else about their private parts. (These are just randomly picked names as an example) That would be incredebly rude and distasteful. I remember a few years ago when Janet Jackson was a bigger star than she is now, she had an interview where pretty much admitted she was an all out size queen, if the guy wasn't 'packing' she would fake headaches etc.. JJ probably had a lot of young male fans. Now think what would happen if someone from the Back Street Boys or whatever had gone out and said "I only date girls with big, perfect tits. Girls with small breasts are completely uninteresting". It's unthinkable. He would get roasted for destroying his young girl fans' self esteem etc..

I'm not saying either Janet Jackson or Dana Delaney brought this up themselves. Probably they were just answering a 'saucy question' from the interviewer. But then again, no one is making them answer. And there are lots of examples. I'm just wondering why it's (relatively) accepted to 'out' mens' most private bodypart publically.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

can't be true...i'm still struggling out here. :wink:

Does anyone else find it a bit strange how penis size is so 'OK' to discuss in the media? And not just penis size, but a particular induviduals' penis? I didn't know who Dana Delaney was, but I googled, and she looks like a 'respectable woman'.. But you will never see Liam Neeson or George Clooney report the tightness of Goldie Hawn's, Charlize Theron's and Dana Delaney's vaginas, or anything else about their private parts. (These are just randomly picked names as an example) That would be incredebly rude and distasteful. I remember a few years ago when Janet Jackson was a bigger star than she is now, she had an interview where pretty much admitted she was an all out size queen, if the guy wasn't 'packing' she would fake headaches etc.. JJ probably had a lot of young male fans. Now think what would happen if someone from the Back Street Boys or whatever had gone out and said "I only date girls with big, perfect tits. Girls with small breasts are completely uninteresting". It's unthinkable. He would get roasted for destroying his young girl fans' self esteem etc..

I'm not saying either Janet Jackson or Dana Delaney brought this up themselves. Probably they were just answering a 'saucy question' from the interviewer. But then again, no one is making them answer. And there are lots of examples. I'm just wondering why it's (relatively) accepted to 'out' mens' most private bodypart publically.

probably because we don't really mind too much. if they were saying, "oh, this costar was so tiny!" it might be a problem, but when they're talking about the big ones, i doubt there's too much of a PR problem to deal with there.

men and women are, surprisingly enough, different...and sometimes, a double standard in acknowledgement of those differences ISN'T a bad thing. or should we all pee sitting down? :tongue: men seem to be, on the whole, okay with people talking about penis size in general and a lot of the time their own individually. so women do so. women, on the other hand, are less likely to be okay with people talking openly about their breasts or the tightness of their pussy in a public forum. so men avoid those topics. simple as that, near as i can tell.

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
Beyonce, Britney Spears, & Kim Kardashian.

What's the scoop on Beyonce and Britney? I don't follow Beyonce enough to know anything she's up to, and while I know Spears had that one instance of saying she was "just a little bitter" when it came to Timberlake while suggestively holding her fingers apart, I haven't heard or read anything beyond that.

upupup

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I remember reading a few years back, about Heidi Klum impressed with Seal's bulge for a first impression.

Kareena Kapoor (Bollywood) seems like one. Her husband Saif said in a talk show that he's a 'Godzilla in the size department', but Kareena's expression was kinda unimpressed :p