Celebs at airport urinals

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
At the Sony Metreon in San Francisco, I shared a bathroom with Hironobu Sakaguchi. I didn't see his dick and none of you probably know who is is anyway.
I've seen many famous hockey player dicks... back when I was a child my father worked for the Washington Capitals and this being far far pre-9/11, security was pretty lax. I basically had free run of the entire Caps Center and could enter/exit the locker room area at will. I don't remember any specific player, though. I met Wayne Gretzky but I don't think I ever saw him naked.

Wayne's no big deal.. I wouldn't put him at more than 6.... Seen him naked a few times... decent guy, but knows he is good...

chris28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a teen my brother and I used to each get a couple business trips with our dad each year. During one trip (maybe 12 or 13 years ago) to Denver my dad made arrangements for me to use the corporate membership to an upscale gym. Although teens were not usually allowed access by themself his company was big enough to pull strings and get me in. I shared a workout with JFK jr. and later was in the shower/locker room area when he was showering and dressing. He was unbelievable nice. Very polite to everyone and introduced himself as if nobody would have known who he was. I talked with him for maybe five minutes and will always remember how seriously he seemed to take our conversation.

I already had a super crush on him so just being in the same room just about did me in. Anyway, I can remember that he was what I would consider quite hairy (maybe because I'm a blond and his dark hair was much more obvious than what I seen previously) and his dick was thick and maybe a bit longer flacid that most I had seen before (keeping in mind that I was mid-teens and most of my visual experience had been on my team mates and buddies).

While I always try to find a way to tell people I met JFK, jr. the only person I've ever told I saw him nude (before today) was my brother and my partner.

sekretadmirer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll admit that this probably wasn't the best question to post, but was it really that bad? Most of the topics in this section are speculations as to the size of celebs that they have never seen. I just thought that is was logical that someone out there had been in a public restroom with someone famous. At least those sightings are real instead of just daydreams about the size of some celeb that they have never seen.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sekretadmirer said:
I'll admit that this probably wasn't the best question to post, but was it really that bad?

Nah. People just love to gripe.

ccss

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, so mine isn't really a celebrity but is married to one. I was on a flight from Vancouver to Los Angeles and Jennifer Beals ("Flashdance," "The L Word") was on board with her husband. Her husband looks a bit older than her, with blondish/silvery hair and was wearing this ridiculous cowboy hat on board. They were in the business class of the flight. At LAX, when we departed, I went to the men's toilets near baggage claim and there he was peeing at one of the urinals and I almost gasped, because he was HUGE!!...like one of those big semi-hard looking dicks that cannot possibly grow any bigger when erect. Lucky Jennifer!!

By the way, I did an internet search to find out who her husband is and his name is Ken Dixon. He is a Canadian film technician.

twohungryholz

Experimental Member
Media
WOW! never thought I would be telling this story online, but sure fits the subject. When I was a young lad, my dad worked for the same television station in Cincinnati as George Clooney's dad (he was the local big news anchor for many years there) There were the yearly Christmas and Summer parties that all families could attend and my older brother was the same age as George and they would "pal around" during these events. One summer, the event was at a local water park (the parks back then were nothing compared to todays parks for sure) and I was always trying to do whatever my older brother would do and followed their group around like a lost puppy. I went into the changing room to take a piss and who was there but good old George at the next urinal! I was about 12 and he would have been about 15-16 and I was already checking men out, so obviously I took a good long look and tried to strike up a conversation while doing so as not to "just be staring". He was ok, nothing to drop my jaw over, but I did like his body and he was starting to get the "FACTS OF LIFE" mullet by that age....boy, if I ONLY knew then what I know now about this man :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I would have done the puppy dog thing a little bit harder!!

cadetexas

Experimental Member
Media
About 20 years ago when I lived in southern California I saw Rock Hudson at a gay bar. I believe he was out of the closet by that time. When he went to the bathroom, slut that I am, I followed him in. There were two urinals with no partition between them and he was at one of them. I walked up to the other one and we both started stroking our dicks and checking each other out. He had a nice big fat cock. The little encounter didn't go on for very long and we didn't touch each other or cum, but it was memorable nonetheless.

ruinean

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not an airport, but the Cotati Cabaret in Sonoma county, around 1982. Went to see Al Stewart (Year of the Cat for those too young to remember him) but he was running late, so we endured the warm up band for a while longer and pints more than we should have. When they announced he had arrived and the warm up band left the stage and they were setting up for Stewart, I decided I better hit the head before the music started. I had it out and was pissing in the trough urinal that was about 4 feet wide, and lo and behold guess who steps up next to me elbow to elbow, none other than Al Stewart himself. I did not really look at his dick, just caught a glimpse via the corner of my eye and could not say anything about it, when I looked at him I looked him in the face and he was a really happy looking, sparkly person, I tried to give him as much privacy as I could under the circumstances, but he was one of my favorites. The first three albums I ever bought were his, Cat Stevens', and Elton Johns'.

Was not a sensational penis sighting, but the men's at the Cab was a small dank little restroom, it was kind of intimate, though I doubt he would remember the incident to say the least.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
chris28 said:
I shared a workout with JFK jr. and later was in the shower/locker room area when he was showering and dressing. ... his dick was thick and maybe a bit longer flacid that most I had seen before...
Was he cut? JFK (Sr) was as a young adult, and there's some suggestion he wasn't happy about it, so it's not a done deal with John-John.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BigLoudMouth said:
Umm this has to be the craziest, most random, silliest thread I've seen in a long time. I typically don't make a big fuss about stupid threads but this is just out there..

Firstly, people rarely see celebrities in real life and the chances of them appearing at the urinal directly next to you in an airport is slimmer than nothing.
1. There are thousands of men who could reasonably be called "celebrities": actors, musicians, artists, politicians, authors, captains of industry.
2. Celebrities, almost by definition, fly a lot more than other people. Above a certain level they take private jets and use exclusive lounges, but most use airports.
3. If they take window seats, they're unlikely to get up in a short flight, and there's half an hour or so before landing when you're not allowed to get up, so the chances are quite good of them using the terminal urinal at the beginning or end of a flight.
4. Every man takes a leak several times a day.
5. The other side of the equation is "you". There are some thousands of men on this board, who fly an ordinary amount, and maybe use the urinal at both ends of a flight.
6. Some of us have been using airports for years and years.

So I'd say the chances of an observant man seeing one celebrity in his lifetime to date are quite good.

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cadetexas said:
About 20 years ago when I lived in southern California I saw Rock Hudson at a gay bar. I believe he was out of the closet by that time. When he went to the bathroom, slut that I am, I followed him in. There were two urinals with no partition between them and he was at one of them. I walked up to the other one and we both started stroking our dicks and checking each other out. He had a nice big fat cock. The little encounter didn't go on for very long and we didn't touch each other or cum, but it was memorable nonetheless.
Rock Hudson was certainly out in the gay community, as you found him, but it was only on July 25, 1985, 20 days after his diagnosis, that it was announced that he had AIDS (implying then that he was gay) and he died on October 2, 1985.

Sounds like a lovely encounter, though.:smile:

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah. Hottie Dennis Cole smiled at me at the urinals at the Beverly Hills Hotel. I was a young gay boy who didn't have the nerve to take a peek (or piss) at the time. That was back in '82.