Celebs at airport urinals

todgerbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wayne Rooney -

Stood next to him at Nice airport urinal in France a few years ago when he still played for Everton , he was only 17/18 at the time HUNGGGGG!!! really thick long (older mans) cock , and he knew it!! One of those that stands back from the urinal so people get an eye full

Mark Owen - Take That

Fat big cock saw it in an irish pub in Earls court about 6-7 years ago , he came in dressed like a tramp , had a pint of beer (quick) a piss (i followed) and left!!

Phil Vickery - England rugby player
Despite his huge body , has a really small , thin dick..I know , I used to play rugby with him!

Adam Rickett - singer actor
Used to go same gym in London has him...average...but likes to show his body off

Darren Gough - ex england cricketer

Huge Huge Huge - Nickname - helicopter!!! (Big chopper)

Jackie Chan !!!
airly big but nothing special , at a gym opening last year in Kuala Lumpur

Shane Warne - cricketer

Average , slightly fat (his cock not his body)

chris28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was he cut? JFK (Sr) was as a young adult, and there's some suggestion he wasn't happy about it, so it's not a done deal with John-John.
It's been so long since I've been to this thread that I had even forgotten I posted this information here. As I remember he was cut and, since I'm not, I usually took (and still take) notice of those who aren't. However, as an adult I've also discovered that some guys who are uncut will retract their foreskin in locker room situations to make it appear as though they are cut. So, I guess my answer is a qualified yes.

LaPinga

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
About 3 yrs ago I was passing through Ardmore, OK early in the morning and stopped at a truck stop. Willie Nelson's tour busses were in the fuel islands. I went in to get some coffee and take a piss when I got to the mens room Willie was standing at the urinal peeing. He spoke first saying how good it felt to piss. I looked over and saw what apeared to be 7.5 to 8" hanging out and down could have been the remnances of a morning hard. He had the foreskin pulled back aobut 1/2 way to reveal a shinny purplish head and, he wasn't trying to hide it at all. In fact I think he was showing it off. We could hear lots of people talking outside the room with his name being mentioned. I asked him if it ever let up? He said that this was the first time in a long time the women hadn't followed him the restroom.
About 20 years ago, I was on a chartered flight from LAX to Las Vegas, with a bunch of celebrities (all going to a boxing match). When we landed, a lot of the guys went to the bathroom. I peed next to Kris Kristofferson, who I always thought was very hot. He was very nonchalant and didn't make an effort to hide his dick, which was nice --not huge though. I also waited for Jimmy Smits to pee next to me, which he did, but I didn't get a chance to see the whole thing. From what I did see, he's packing...

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
did u know what his raider team mates called howie in the locker room?

KICKSTAND and that does live up exactly to what this man is haulin around...

took this pic a few years ago in montana...howie's other home...i think this is kyle...its not howie jr...way too tall to be jr...and too skinny to be chris...so, i think its kyle...kyle is the middle son

Attachments

DagoJoe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yes-I went from Atlanta to Chicago and was at the urinal and low and behold behind and next to me was Michael T Weiss during The Pretender days with jeans -hot shirt and brown shoulder leather bag --then next thing I knew my eyes were glued to his urinal---got a smile.. a major flop...button up and off to the plane. Dam, I wasnt going 1st class that day!

mgmnguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've got a good friend that lived in Venice Beach for several years, and lived not to far from him. I went out to visit him a few times a year, and ran into Mr. Weiss a couple of times while we were out at local resturants. Per one of my other posts (regarding another friend who used to live in CO <DJ/gay>, and had info on Tom Cruise), my friend said that Mr. Weiss is also gay, but not out. Again, like that other post - I have no way of confirming this, but according to him, he supposedly knows/is friends with some of the same people.

yes-I went from Atlanta to Chicago and was at the urinal and low and behold behind and next to me was Michael T Weiss during The Pretender days with jeans -hot shirt and brown shoulder leather bag --then next thing I knew my eyes were glued to his urinal---got a smile.. a major flop...button up and off to the plane. Dam, I wasnt going 1st class that day!

D

deleted213967

So no one has sighted Rosie O'Donnell yet?

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I stood next to country music singer Tracy Lawrence and took a piss in the restroom at Universal Studios Amphitheater back in the early 90's. At the Country Music Awards show.:fest30:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
eric mabius a year back, fuck he is hung, about 9inches and his balls r f-in big, hes totally shaved...was wearing calvin kleins..so fukin hot

You saw his balls and the fact that he was totally shaved while standing next to him at a urinal? Why do I think this post belongs in "Fictious Stories"?