Celebs with thick bush?

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has any notions of which male celebs probably have the thickest natural bush - I know Jude Law showed his luscious thatch of pubes in the naked pics from the balcony but any idea of who else? Any locker room sightings?

Reactions: Biriki

brody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has any notions of which male celebs probably have the thickest natural bush - I know Jude Law showed his luscious thatch of pubes in the naked pics from the balcony but any idea of who else? Any locker room sightings?

The French actors Jérémie Elkaim & Stéphane Rideau starring in "Presque rien" and also US actor John Turturro.

Attachments

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
yum those two are definitely hot - for some reason i always thought rob lowe would have a hot thick bush :p

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
any other opinions on which celebs might be sporting thick bush below their suits? that makes me so horny thinking about what's happening right below their belt - my latest fantasy is bravo's andy cohen - i bet stanley tucci and denzel have some thick bush too

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah, I loved Michael Pitt in 'The Dreamers' - Louis Garrell in that movie had a nice black thatch too - What about George Clooney - anybody have any ideas?

Reactions: Elricb

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jake Shears from the Scissor Sisters. (There was another thread about him recently.)

Possibly the guys from the boyband B3. (I know nothing about them except for this pic.)

Probably Jon Bon Jovi, at least back in the days when he still had body hair, and Brian Bloom, and Dan Montgomery.

Attachments