Celebs with thick bush?

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
Thanks for all the bush-licious celebs - I guess there are indeed some guys out there who buck convention and have some yummy natural bush going on beneath their suits.

RCK, Antonio's dick does have a big, big head it seems to me. Quite sexy!

Any LA'ers or NYC'ers have any sightings perhaps? I swear there should be a whole blog devoted to sightings and such, hehe. Any thoughts on young Hollywood?

Reactions: Rowdy841

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for all the bush-licious celebs - I guess there are indeed some guys out there who buck convention and have some yummy natural bush going on beneath their suits.

RCK, Antonio's dick does have a big, big head it seems to me. Quite sexy!

Any LA'ers or NYC'ers have any sightings perhaps? I swear there should be a whole blog devoted to sightings and such, hehe. Any thoughts on young Hollywood?

Yeah, I love Antonio's dick! Now, imagine hot much the head swells when he's erect!

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
Yum I def think Clooney probably has some major bush going on - probably contrasts great with his olive skin. What about politicos? I always thought George Stehephanopoulos would have a nice thick bush. What abotu Nate Berkus? He always sports a bulge on Oprah, hehe.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mike Rowe. He's such a natural, down-to-Earth kinda guy. He's probably got a fine bush going on.

mcctguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yum those two are definitely hot - for some reason i always thought rob lowe would have a hot thick bush :p

There are vidcaps from an old Rob Low film (About Last Night?) where he's wearing nothing but a jockstrap with lots of pube showing around it.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are vidcaps from an old Rob Low film (About Last Night?) where he's wearing nothing but a jockstrap with lots of pube showing around it.

That's good to know. I hope Rob has kept it that way. As for Clooney, he had such a full, gorgeous head of hair in his youth. I can only assume his bush is lush and full as well.:tongue:

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
I think there movie is "Youngblood" - Rob Lowe walks out in a jockstrap and you can see his hairy bush peeking through the sides - In his sex tape too there are a couple parts where he's facing the camera in profile and you can see his bush sticks out like an inch from his body.

I forgot to mention a couple - Madonna's current boytoy Jesus Luz def has a hairy Latino bush going on. Yum - I also think that Jake Gyllenhaal would have a nice thatch, as well as Tom Hanks. There's a scene in 'Forrest Gump' where Tom's coming out of the locker room and he is drying his crotch with a towel. The towel slips down far enough so you can see his almost hip to hip pubic bush. Yum! I sure wish I could see some of these in person, heh. I get so turned on thinking of these celebs walking around and sporting major thatches beneath their pants. :):)

Attachments

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, Devlon, looks like Hanks definitely has a full-on manly bush there! So damn sexy!