Celebs YOU saw naked...

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Celebreties nekkid? Oh what I wouldn't give to be able to put on an invisibility cloak and get a close up view on some of them.

Anyway--many years ago I went to a local Y.M.C.A. where I had a membership, to use the pool and there was a politico from the Nixon crowd there doing the same. The man was Jeb Stuart Magruder and he had yet to be caught and convicted and jailed for his Watergate role. As he departed the pool I followed (still didn't know I was gay) he showered a few feet from me, and that is all I can recall. I know he was a man; but no idea if he was big or small or in between. Often at night I wonder how old Jebbie is doing these days (and wonder also if this accounts for my fascination with Jeb Bush).

Reactions: mattressjock

londonredhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen John Barrowman naked on the beach at Studland, Dorset UK - he was very well endowed although he didn't go naked all the time, but he changed on the beach and stood up naked taking a piss.

Also I used to go to a Spa in London attended by Damon Albarn - the lead singer of Blur. It was men only so everyone was naked most of the time - Damon used to walk around naked happily showing the fantastic meat between his legs.

HungUKProfessional

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen John Barrowman naked on the beach at Studland, Dorset UK - he was very well endowed although he didn't go naked all the time, but he changed on the beach and stood up naked taking a piss..

OMG you saw the stunning John Barrowman naked...? Wow, I gotta go lie down...

daddy_cool

Sexy Member
Media
i pee'd next to ian rush the footballer. 'small'.

had sex with noel from hearsay. average to small.

my boyfriend has h from steps (ian watkins). average to big.

i also used to train with jamie baulch as a kid (running). for a black dude-small.

and i know someone who has been with colin jackson - very big.

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mark Almond has a huge one (but yuck) - he flashed it at me when I was "rollerblading" around Brompton Cememtry years ago.

The very same Mr Barrowman also used to "rollerblade" there which is where I "met" him and erm, went home with him. Very nicely endowed and a good conquest considering how big he's become. A very beautiful man and gay as a goose.

Giles Vickers Jones (who will probably only be known in the UK unless you get bizarre local E! channels) is also very nicely endowed as I used to gym with him. A very beautiful man but straight sadly.

Jimmy Sommerville is very big (he used to whop it out at Trade in London randomly) as is John Paul Gaultier (who used to wear just a kilt at the same club).

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh (for English peeps only)... there was also a "notoriously" straight black footballer who I had sex with in a toilet backstage in G.A.Y. (don't judge me for the location - it was a drunken night !! lol). Absolutely massive cock but given his enthusiasm, I'm not suprised he got splashed across the tabloids for beating up his then "blonde" girlfriend. Must have been frustration.

*edit - bugger I didn't realise said same footballer was in a Hollywood Movie a couple of years ago.

velvetsweat

Cherished Member
Media
i pee'd next to ian rush the footballer. 'small'.

had sex with noel from hearsay. average to small.

my boyfriend has h from steps (ian watkins). average to big.

i also used to train with jamie baulch as a kid (running). for a black dude-small.

and i know someone who has been with colin jackson - very big.

All you need do is mention Tom Jones and youve got the full set of semi-attractive male welsh celebrities there then :biggrin1:

jss273nyc

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
i used to go to the same crunch as chris meloni here in nyc. i took a yoga class with him and he would always shower in the communal showers that they had. Always showing off his beautiful body. He definitely seems bigger in person then on Oz. Thick with huge balls. This was before Oz and SVU so maybe he was preparing for his role, but he definitely spent a lot of time in the shower. Too bad he's married or at least was at the time. Some blonde chick.

matt nixon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Forgot (gee I wonder why)..Ben Leber, former San Diego Charger linebacker...Hmmm, lets just say that he doesn't have a membership here.

Reactions: anon2585

Frat Cock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know that no one will believe me but I'll put it out there anyway....
My uncle went to Kickapoo High School in Springfield, MO and was in the same graduating class with none other than Mr. Brad Pitt. My uncle was on the same debate team with him and said that he had never seen him naked, but better yet...had shared a bed with him on a debate trip to St. Louis one time. How crazy is that. Now my uncle was and is not gay, but it is interesting to see how excited he gets when he tells the story.... And we all know what Brad is packing from the paparazzi pics anyway.

Peace
Kevin

TOP9X7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Once took acid and slept in the same bed with Tim Buckley but we never took our clothes off. I know two guys who had sex with Paul Newman, one was a trick of mine who spent a couple of days with him before he realized who he was and that was only after finding a script in the apartment he (PN) was renting. Another good friend, and one I trust, said he hiked farther into a park in LA than most guys go and encountered PN and they sucked cock. Both said he was big, and short in stature.

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Redflame, I am so in awe of you...

does the expression "legs up lucy" mean anything to you though? If it does, you have Mr Barrowman in a nutshell but hell I'm not complaining. It was only the once and hey he wasn't quite so famous then - he was just a kid's TV presenter.

HungUKProfessional

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
does the expression "legs up lucy" mean anything to you though? If it does, you have Mr Barrowman in a nutshell but hell I'm not complaining. It was only the once and hey he wasn't quite so famous then - he was just a kid's TV presenter.

Indeed it does, but that doesn't quite fit with his looks does it? Those 'matinee-idol' handsome good looks kind of suggests someone more masculine - although I know from his appearances on various TV shows recently that he is anything but. Still in awe though...! :tongue:

BeReal

Experimental Member
Media
Indeed it does, but that doesn't quite fit with his looks does it? Those 'matinee-idol' handsome good looks kind of suggests someone more masculine - although I know from his appearances on various TV shows recently that he is anything but. Still in awe though...! :tongue:

I agree. I had an experience with Mr. Barrowman in NYC several years ago and was surprised by his "heels up" request. Nice guy.

Reactions: Nero