Celebs YOU saw naked...

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know for a FACT that dean gaffney is hung like a fuckin' horse!! i couldn't take my eyes off it when i showered with him... seriously unbelieveable!

that's strange as it has been stated many times in the press by women that Gaffney has picked up that he is hung like a hampster. Someone's not telling the truth:confused:

hung_martin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've seen Dean Gaffney myself when I worked at bbc and he's definitely NOT hung. Sorry to spoil your fantasy. lol. He's not tiny either but definitely not hung.

col

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I used to have sex with John Amechi, the basketball player who just came out.,..DIDNT KNOW WHO HE WAS AT THE TIME (shoulda figured considering his height) but yeah, saw him in the newspaper a few months after the last time we'd fucked and was like 'woaaah'. Very very very big cock.

I'm very envious of you! I heard he is from the Stockport area and live in hope of running into him on the street one day and being whisked off to the life of luxury by him! :rolleyes: Maybe he'll visit Derbyshire and Buxton some time - I can dream I guess!

I guess being English he was uncut?

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What's a hampster? A cross between a hamster and a hamper? :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Ah Nimbus, I wasn't refering to a hamster (as in the well known amimal).
I was refering to a 'Hampster', which is a london term for those promiscuous young men who drink coffee in Hampstead and are known for having tiny cocks.

P.S. A mistake easily made. Lucky I didn't say he was hung like a Gerbille. (A man with a very small penis who comes from central germany)

johnwade79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was just thinking... Sammy Q said he saw SU basketball guys naked. Does anyone remember Patrick Beilein he played for WVU the past couple of years (although I am pretty sure he graduated last year) he was a hottie, I would be curious to find out what is in his basketball shorts.

hungluvr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to go to school with Joe Cole (English Footballer) and hes above average, but not overly hung! Was a nice handful! If Joe reads this, I quite like to talk to you again!

Reactions: deleted6535041

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

welshboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mark Almond has a huge one (but yuck) - he flashed it at me when I was "rollerblading" around Brompton Cememtry years ago.

The very same Mr Barrowman also used to "rollerblade" there which is where I "met" him and erm, went home with him. Very nicely endowed and a good conquest considering how big he's become. A very beautiful man and gay as a goose.

Giles Vickers Jones (who will probably only be known in the UK unless you get bizarre local E! channels) is also very nicely endowed as I used to gym with him. A very beautiful man but straight sadly.

Jimmy Sommerville is very big (he used to whop it out at Trade in London randomly) as is John Paul Gaultier (who used to wear just a kilt at the same club).

I'm infatuated with Giles and no one I tell can understand it... I have exchanged a few messages with him online and I didn't get the impression that he was straight... Does anyone have anymore info, or some lovely pics? :smile:

SteveJake

Experimental Member
Media
1) Cookie Monster. Really. Sesame Street on Ice was in town and I hooked up with this hot guy at a local bar. Turned out he played the part of Cookie Monster in SSOI. Who knew Cookie was a bottom and hung?

2) Garth Brooks. But I didn't see it, just felt it. I was at a GB concert years back and he did one of his crowd surfing things...I managed to put my hands on his ass and back and got a quick swipe between his legs...could not make out anything detailed...just felt squishy and sweaty...judging that I would have to say he has big balls...I did go back to the hotel and jerk off with my GB sweat drenched hand....HOT

D_Lee_Iacuckold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spent a few days at the Dubai Tennis tournament. Interviewed most of the players there and saw three cocks:

Tommy Haas: Average cock but the man is a total prick!

Rafael Nadal: With all of the ass he is getting I am surprised he has the time and stamina to play tennis. I heard that he was with 9 different women in a span of 3 1/2 days!

Roger Federer: I am still in shock at how the worlds number 1 tennis player can be so down to earth. I saw him meet and greet a boat load of people and he seemed to be genuinely happy that people wanted to see him. Thats why I kind of felt bad for him when I saw him naked. Ok he was completely soft but if it was any smaller he would be on the woman's tour.

omg roger. hes so hot to me! my god, orgasmic just thinking of him. and if hes small, its okay. as long as it fits in my mouth. im jealous that you got to see anyting at all. is he hairy down there,and how are the balls, and what is the exact length. im taking a deep breath right now. its too much for me to handle. and hes uncut too? lord lord lord. how about nadals ass? how nice is it? and how is his body? i mean watching him on TV, he has a sick body, but how is it naked? and i always thought that haas was big.

manccock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
gerard kearns from shameless.

they were filming a scene near where i go to uni. I was in the toilet and in he waltzes, whips his cock out and has a wazz (piss) in the urinal two down from me. i have to say i thought he would be tiny but it is a good size. looked rather smooth too.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I've seen quite a few celebrities. I work as an assistant to a stage designer/wardrobe assistant who works with alot of singers who tour. So I get to see them try on their wardrobe for tour. I was pretty much warned from the first day that I would at junctures see the celebrities naked, but was also warned not to make comments, not to directly look, but of course I snuck peeks cuz who wouldn't.

I mostly paid attention to the females, but I did of course have to see some males:

I've seen:

Taylor Hanson: teeny
Bow Wow (young rapper): extremely well endowed
Channing Tatum (dancer): average

and loads of others. Those are the ones I actually remember and saw for extended periods because of the wardrobe accessories needed. Others I just saw fleeting glances so there was nothing to it and I wasn't really trying to look lol.

if you asked about females, I could tell more.

LoverOfLarge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw Arnold S. naked in a dressing room at a photo shoot. He was quite the exhibitionist. As for his "terminator"? Meh. But I also saw Liam Neeson naked during a photo shoot in Malibu. He is EPIC. A dick to die for. And a very nice, funny, unpretentious guy but sexy as all hell. I also saw Daniel Baldwin's organ and, man, that thing is fat, thick and with a big head. But Neeson rules.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, LoverofLarge!
I've heard about Liam Neesan's rumored "whopper" too, but a picture of him naked is on another web site, and he appears to have a very "normal" size flaccid penis hanging down about 3" or so. So maybe he's a grower?
How big would you say his penis is in inches--at least when you saw it?? Thanks for your info!

ceruleanblue

1st Like
Media
Dave Moffat, of the 90's band "The Moffats" used to go the the Gay Club here in Calgary...total flamer...he seemed average to nicely hung. He always wore tight jeans but never saw him naked.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Dave Moffat, of the 90's band "The Moffats" used to go the the Gay Club here in Calgary...total flamer...he seemed average to nicely hung. He always wore tight jeans but never saw him naked.
OMG, I haven't thought of them in ages, but I was in love with a couple of them when I was little!:redface::biggrin: