Celery seed

boyslie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A couple days after using, i started having intense migraines in the center of my forehead. The pain was so intense that it started to interfere with my ability to sleep and work and they lasted for 3, 4, 5 days at a time. The only way to prevent these headaches was to drink a ridiculous amount of water. Enough to keep me consistently lethargic, light headed, and feeling sick. I stopped taking the celery seed and after a couple days the headaches stopped. I didn't notice any increase in semen volume while on it. I'll stick to pygeum because it works for me and I'm trying lecithin.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started taking Celery Seed Extract capsules about 6 weeks ago. About a week after I started (maybe a little longer) I was jerking off and I was like, "Jeez, where'd all this precum come from?" Now, I am a greater than average precummer, but this seemed to be more than usual. It's not to say I am hornier or my libido is any greater. I stopped for a couple of weeks and noticed a decline in my precum production. About 1 1/2 weeks ago I started again and the precum volume is back. It get me so hot that I have a difficult time in not cumming. I purchased the capsules at my local health food store, where they say the company that makes them is out of stock, so I may but them again online. Just my experience, but I would say the Celery Seed extract capsules do make a difference.

transpose

Experimental Member
Media
Been cycling celery seed for a long time as part of my cum volume formula. It gives me more precum, more watery cumshots and bigger flaccid/package size. Generally I feel more swollen and leaky on it.

Reactions: nebebo

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I need to really try this. So what's the best way to go? Seed or pill? I know seed is McCormik, but what's the best pill?

Go to your local health food store and ask them if they have Celery Seed Extract capsules. If not, ask if they can order it for you.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I have been taking the CS capsules with good results. I have also been taking TestX180 Ignite, a testosterone booster. Lately I have begun to really break out (at 52!) with fairly bad acne on my face. So I stopped both 2 days ago to let it clear up. Once it does I am going to re-start the CS again and see if that is the culprit. If so, I'll discontinue permanently. If not then I know it is the Test. Stay tuned.

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty sure individual results vary with this as with any other supplement or medication because everyone's body chemistry is not the same.

Main thing I noticed was quicker and slightly more pre-juice. Been off it a month now and chubs up fine still.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The acne cleared up, so I started the CS again. My capsules are 100mg. I take two at once in the morning, although the directions say one capsule three times a day, which means the bottle would last less than 3 weeks.

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The acne cleared up, so I started the CS again. My capsules are 100mg. I take two at once in the morning, although the directions say one capsule three times a day, which means the bottle would last less than 3 weeks.

Hi everybody and hvdude,

could you please state the brand of the CS you use?
I used the CS seeds generic and solaray´s CS but did not notice anything similar to what you mentioned regarding precum and cum increase.

thx

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everybody and hvdude,

could you please state the brand of the CS you use?
I used the CS seeds generic and solaray´s CS but did not notice anything similar to what you mentioned regarding precum and cum increase.

thx
I think it will have a different effect on everyone. Other things that play a role in the results will be your overall diet, hydration, etc.