Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ok man - results?

been three days. I can't tell if my loads are bigger (I already shoot out huge loads anyways) but I can tell that my flaccid length is indeed a bit longer and my balls hang lower too. loving it haha

BaileyUK

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does celery seed really work? I've asked a few people with mixed responses. So I thought I'd try it myself and post a diary for the next 10 days.

112mg extract of Apium graveolens L. 1 capsule 3 times daily.

DAY 1
Soft size: 10cm / 4inches
Hard size: 17.5cm / 7inches
Pre-cum: 1 to 2 drops (pretty dry now compared to younger years)
Cum volume: 4-5ml
Cum consistency: Thin mixture of white and clear
Morning wood: Yes, gone after 5 minutes

Let's see how it goes, no expectations at all.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've been taking capsules for the past few weeks, and there is no taste unless my stomach I take it on an empty stomach. Though, I don't think there is much of an effect aside from a placebo effect. The first week or two I found myself constantly aroused, not hard, but ready to go for the slightest reason. I recognize after the fact that I was anticipating a miracle supplement that would make me ejaculate huge ropes of cum, which I don't do, never have, and, barring any use of drugs or unexpected physiological stimuli, never will.

There might be a slight volume increase, but nothing notable and nothing I could attribute to the supplement anymore than I could attribute it to any other factor in my life such as getting more sleep, drinking less alcohol, drinking more water, eating better food. Basically, the same things that effect volume on a daily basis for anyone not taking the supplement.

Some of what is posted above, without mentioning anyone by name, seems to be nothing more than the placebo effect. If you take a supplement you have a better outlook which alone can effect the outcome. It also can cause you to take better care of yourself in the ways I mentioned above, which will certainly improve the outcome more than the supplement ever could.

An herb taken in a pill is going to be expelled through urination almost completely. Some will be absorbed by your body but far too little to have a significant effect on anything, unless you have a deficiency of some sort. This is the same reason that multi vitamins aren't really recommended, you're just paying for expensive urine, the exception being if your body has a nutritional deficiency. What should be more of a concern is the potential effect of taking a supplement, that you don't need, for a long period of time on your liver and kidneys. The research I have done shows that there is a risk to kidney function with prolonged use of celery seed as a supplement.

I'm not trying to dissuade anyone, just pointing out what I have noticed from trying this for about a month. I will finish my bottle, I expect within the next two weeks, and I won't get anymore. The advertised effect did not occur and the potential risk is not worth that effect anyways. Any effect I had was not worth the ~$10 I paid for it and could be achieved by sugar pills (placebos) if I could be convinced that they had a real chance of working.

• Love
Reactions: QueenLeo40

levorn10

1st Like
Media
I have been on these for at least 3 weeks. I can actually say that I can see a change! I have longer erections and I now have a lot of precum. I have never had a lot of precum and now it leaks a lot! Also, yesterday, I was able to cum (a lot) 3 times!!! Never been able to cum more than twice. And usually the second time, it is minimal. But now, all 3 times, that was a lot of cum spurting out!!!

Reactions: headhunted_

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been on these for at least 3 weeks. I can actually say that I can see a change! I have longer erections and I now have a lot of precum. I have never had a lot of precum and now it leaks a lot! Also, yesterday, I was able to cum (a lot) 3 times!!! Never been able to cum more than twice. And usually the second time, it is minimal. But now, all 3 times, that was a lot of cum spurting out!!!

What dose of pills are you taking?