Cervix Hitting Questions

SiamGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stretcher74 said:
The arroused cervix is on essentially the roof of the vagina and sperm pools on the bottom underneath it(aside from flowback). The cervix then dips down into this pool and sperm can swim up through channels in the cervical mucus.

These details are important because together they allow the female(body) to essentially control when/if it becomes pregnant.
I don't agree that the body can control the pregnancy part short of direct intervention by contracteptives or celibacy. It might be designed to INCREASE pregnancy but semen is designed to impregnate despite her bodies actions or inactions thereof.

I agree though the cervix dips into the pool during orgasm. I've seen it on film and some of you might have felt it. The presence of semen ALSO influences orgasm/dip in some women as well. Now we might understand why some men have unconscious desire to bring a woman to orgasm thru penile penetration.

Reactions: JohnnyDanger610

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife loves when I flick her cervix with my cock. She can position herself on top so that I hit it or if I lift her legs over my shoulders with me on top I can reach it that way too. It feels very good for me and she almost always orgasms. There are a few positions where I go in so deep that the tip of my penis goes past the cervix and presses hard against the back wall of her vagina and she finds that to be painful.

Reactions: JohnnyDanger610

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stretcher74 said:
Like the doc's finger says. The cervix isn't profoundly deep. If you are average size or above or do positions like woman on top or in particular doggie style which go deeper you're going to bump into it on a regular basis.

Some women are deeper than others. Some women I've had to make an effort not to hit it every time. Others I only barely tapped it in the deepest of positions.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
aloofman said:
Some women are deeper than others. Some women I've had to make an effort not to hit it every time. Others I only barely tapped it in the deepest of positions.

no, some women contract the cervix more than others when aroused.....i have yet to find a woman who's cervix i couldnt reach with my finger and i have yet to find a woman who's cervix i reached without inserting my entire finger.....and ive done plenty of obgyn exams

Steviemac

Just Browsing
Media
I think the area behind the cervix is called cul-de-sac or something like that. I remember reading about it somewhere, and apparently some women claimed they could get a different kind of orgasm that way.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Steviemac said:
I think the area behind the cervix is called cul-de-sac or something like that. I remember reading about it somewhere, and apparently some women claimed they could get a different kind of orgasm that way.

yep and there is also the pouch of douglas

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I know I don`t like positions that give really deep penetration as it is painful. I don`t know what they are hitting but know it hurts.

I know I can`t comfortably accomodate my present boyfriend in certain positions, that I have been able to accomodate other guys.

D

deleted26151

I used to go out with a girl for a long time but recently broke up. When we first started having sex there were certain positions we cudnt do because it would hit her cervix. After some time she got used to the feeling a Really grew to love it. The best orgasms in her opinion were the cervical ones.

Its an easy way to make a girl cum but they have to be used to deep penetration before hand, otherwise its just uncomfortable, painfull even.

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SiamGuy said:
I don't agree that the body can control the pregnancy part short of direct intervention by contracteptives or celibacy.
Not True.

The female body has signifigant control over when and if it gets pregnant through a number of mechanisms: behaviorial and physiological.

Women with a secret lover are more likely to concive with that lover than their regular partner even when the frequency of the illicit sex is far lower.

Read Sperm wars by Robin Baker if you are interested.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As baseball points out; the cervix can easily be reached with a finger. The idea that you need a big cock to reach the cervix is a complete myth. It's a myth based upon the idea the the cervix is at the very end of a really long tunnel and that only a very long cock will reach it. Bullshit! People (men and women) should study the anatomy.

When a man and woman fuck, his cock strokes her cervix on every thrust. That is, the glans pushes past the cervix and goes into the cul-de-sac beyond. This is normal, and neither the man or the woman are aware of this penis/cervix contact. What I am describing here is sex between a small/average penis (ie. 5" erect length) and a normal vagina (ie. approx. 4" deep - UNSTRETCHED).

When a woman experiences a 'jolt' or a 'bump' during thrusting, it might be that the penis has 'flicked' her cervix (just like a tongue or finger can 'flick' a nipple) rather than gliding past. Bumping into the cervix like this moves the whole uterus and isn't necessarily a good feeling. I'm sure this is why the glans penis is more squashy than the shaft: It's a shock absorber and helps the penis move effortlessly past the cervix. I used to have a heavy ampallang barbell rod through my glans and it used to 'flick' my wife's cervix on almost every stroke (in and out). During a long fuck it would get uncomfortable for both of us - which is the main reason I no longer wear it.

When a woman says something like 'Damn thats a big cock! You're really hitting my cervix." She might more accurately say "Damn thats a big cock! You're really stretching my vagina." (My wife says that all the time these days - my efforts with pe are paying off :biggrin1: )

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi, interesting that you've brought this up wonderboy, as i had the same question in mind a while back. Ive found answers since then, and being a woman will help me to explain a little more about this.
The first factor that may be affecting this "hitting" would be due to the state of arousal the woman is in. It seems you have no problems on that side of things.

There is another important point to mention; penis sizes vary as do the length of the vaginal canals. Simple huh? Of course the STD thing is a concern and may be a sign of being infected with such things.
In the long run, most if not all women will experience their cervix being "hit" by a male counterpart.

Have you ever fingered a woman?

Myself being an example of a woman with a "short" vaginal canal; i can feel my cervix when aroused with my fingers. Not to worry, just gives me less positions possible for deeper penetration. Woman on top being a different story than missionary/doggy (in some cases).

Im unsure if anyone has ever heard of a bladder orgasm? Not entirely related to the bladder itself, but a zone/spot in between the bladder and the cervix that is located to one side which involves in hitting the cervix.
THIS is an excellent opportunity to experiment with the woman on top including angles, depth and intimacy.
-bec
Questions?
please, feel free to add your opinion

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Riven650 said:
As baseball points out; the cervix can easily be reached with a finger. The idea that you need a big cock to reach the cervix is a complete myth. It's a myth based upon the idea the the cervix is at the very end of a really long tunnel and that only a very long cock will reach it. Bullshit! People (men and women) should study the anatomy.

When a man and woman fuck, his cock strokes her cervix on every thrust. That is, the glans pushes past the cervix and goes into the cul-de-sac beyond. This is normal, and neither the man or the woman are aware of this penis/cervix contact. What I am describing here is sex between a small/average penis (ie. 5" erect length) and a normal vagina (ie. approx. 4" deep - UNSTRETCHED).

When a woman experiences a 'jolt' or a 'bump' during thrusting, it might be that the penis has 'flicked' her cervix (just like a tongue or finger can 'flick' a nipple) rather than gliding past. Bumping into the cervix like this moves the whole uterus and isn't necessarily a good feeling. I'm sure this is why the glans penis is more squashy than the shaft: It's a shock absorber and helps the penis move effortlessly past the cervix. I used to have a heavy ampallang barbell rod through my glans and it used to 'flick' my wife's cervix on almost every stroke (in and out). During a long fuck it would get uncomfortable for both of us - which is the main reason I no longer wear it.

When a woman says something like 'Damn thats a big cock! You're really hitting my cervix." She might more accurately say "Damn thats a big cock! You're really stretching my vagina." (My wife says that all the time these days - my efforts with pe are paying off :biggrin1: )

Thanks a lot for that post! Thought I was gonna have to look for an Anatomy 101 book with all the misinformation that was going on. Well that couldn't be a bad thing.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice to see the anatomy chart...never knew about the cul-de-sac area...

All I knew was being in as far as it would go, and the deeper I pushed, the more it felt like the tip of my cock was pressing against something pressing back, and it would stretch like a trampoline with every thrust. Some loved it, some didnt.

...OB

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyway, here are my questions:

Did I actually hit the cervix then?
What did it feel like for you/your partner?
Can it be good, even if at first its 'uncomfortable' or 'painful'
How does it happen...bearing in mind the girl was very turned on...and the thrust(s) after hitting the cervix once didn't hit it again.

Reviving another thread because I thought I might be able to add some female insight into this experience.

Hitting the cervix too hard hurts, and it can hurt a lot and continue hurting for a while after it's been hit. Hit it hard enough and it actually moves the entire uterus. It leaves a long throbbing pain that actually hurts a little more after the hit and continues to throb for a bit while it subsides. Moving the uterus feels like, well it feels like something large and hard moved inside my abdomen!

Rubbing, gentle grinding next to, or slowly "tapping" the uterus with the penis can be pleasurable.

I always thought "cul-de-sac" was just a euphemism for the end of the vagina! The "pouch of douglas" described by Baseball is an area I am very familiar with now, having sex with my too big boyfriend. In me, it is tighter than the rest of my vagina and I have taught him to slow down and enter that area slower than he would thrust in my lower vagina. I have extremely pleasurable orgasms when he does this, but it makes me very nervous if he thrusts too fast in this area, at that depth. Hitting the end of the cul-de-sac too hard is more of a stinging or sharp sensation than the slow intense throbbing sensation of hitting the cervix too hard. A woman may not know the difference in sensation at first, but if you're a large boy and both of you are discovering her "limits" then she should soon be able to tell the difference!

The right pelvic tilt, and practice flexing her vaginal muscles during sex can sort of "direct" or "point" the penis in the right direction so that the penis isn't pointed toward the cervix but towards the "pouch of dougles" or "cul-de-sac", but that really just takes practice. Flex in the wrong way and I can (and have) accidentally caused my own cervical "hit." I like to flex my muscles during sex to increase his pleasure, so working it out correctly so that it's most fun for both of us just involved practice.

Last edited:

Chark

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have another insight to this as well. I'm not sure about having my cervix hit during sex but if my husband goes all the way in, in certain positions and hits 'me', it is excrutiating! My uterus tilts backward, which is not normal, so, according to my GYN, what he is hitting is my uterus itself. I've also been diagnosed with Adnomyosis, inflammation of the uterus, so once a month I'm even shallower than normal. Because of the way he's bent, certain positions can be extremely painful during that time and he can't even get more than 1/2 way in. This pain can be so severe initially that I don't even want to breathe. The sharp pain only lasts a few minutes but the cramping can last from 1 hour to 1 day, depending on how hard he hit and the time of month. Anyway, good thing I like to suck his cock, eh?