CFNM (Clothed Female Nude Male)

busymantm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've gone to a number of CFNM parties and always had a ball. The guys are naked and the women are dressed (some in sexy teasing clothes). One of the ideas is that it flips typical roles around where men are setup as exposed and vulnerable and the women are comfortable, have more control, and can progress as far as theyd like. I probably could have chosen better words, but I think you get the idea. Some guys can't deal with it (either don't like being naked with other men, not comfortable with themselves, or don't like that women aren't also naked). For those that can handle it, it is a lot of fun. The women often become more forward and tease or grope when they normally never would. Sometimes there is sex and sometimes just a fun party.

I also have some friends that just want to play with my cock. I'll be naked for them to suck and stroke, but they stay clothed. It works for them to not have intercourse, but do something sexual. Obviously it works for me (having a woman treat you like a sex object and give you a hj/bj, don't some guys pay for that?).

Anyway, cfnm is a lot of fun. If they guys can keep it together they can often see a whole new side to women, even women they've known. For the women, they get to be completely in control and can do anything from just looking, to groping and teasing or what ever they feel comfortable with doing. Give it a try if you have the opportunity.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've gone to a number of CFNM parties and always had a ball. The guys are naked and the women are dressed (some in sexy teasing clothes). One of the ideas is that it flips typical roles around where men are setup as exposed and vulnerable and the women are comfortable, have more control, and can progress as far as theyd like. I probably could have chosen better words, but I think you get the idea. Some guys can't deal with it (either don't like being naked with other men, not comfortable with themselves, or don't like that women aren't also naked). For those that can handle it, it is a lot of fun. The women often become more forward and tease or grope when they normally never would. Sometimes there is sex and sometimes just a fun party.

I also have some friends that just want to play with my cock. I'll be naked for them to suck and stroke, but they stay clothed. It works for them to not have intercourse, but do something sexual. Obviously it works for me (having a woman treat you like a sex object and give you a hj/bj, don't some guys pay for that?).

Anyway, cfnm is a lot of fun. If they guys can keep it together they can often see a whole new side to women, even women they've known. For the women, they get to be completely in control and can do anything from just looking, to groping and teasing or what ever they feel comfortable with doing. Give it a try if you have the opportunity.

Wow... the things I've never done. It sounds like fun. I've always enjoyed (as foreplay) one partner clothed and the other nude.... who would have there would be a party for it!

Reactions: Skippio
L

lislndr

Couldn't tell ya why- but since I first discovered this genre, it's become a fantasy of mine

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few of my sexual encounters have begun with CFNM and the guys love it! I'm rather indifferent, but it tends to be a pretty good indicator of how open he is to being a bit subby.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL..I don't know...do you know any guys who wouldnt want to? In the BDSM world they have "tea parties" where the guys are naked and forced to serve the ladies. Obviously in male strip clubs you have the guy waving his dong in girls faces and they get to grope him, but the videos I've seen where the girls are BLOWING the guys and even fucking them...never seen that. How does one even get invited to those kind events? Its a fun fantasy but I wouldnt put my mouth on some guys dick thats been slobbered on by 20 different hoochies!