Chafing. Please help!!!

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just recently, my penis has started chafing during sex, which has not been like marathon type sex either. It's with a new girl, and she gets incredibly wet. I suspect she's a squirter, but can only gush bc I'm always inside of her when she cums... So, I don't believe lubrication is the issue. I'm starting to think that either there is some sort of ph imbalance between us, or that we simply are not physically compatible. She has no problem taking me, but we both experience this chafing effect afterwards. It's beginning to get painful, and, honestly, I'm worried about callouses forming on my dick skin. Has anyone else been through this? What do I do? Btw, I'm not that large. Just a little over 9" bone pressed and I have no idea my girth. But, my thumb and middle finger can touch when I hold it. Please help!!!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I had a similar problem because of my girth when I first had sex as a newlywed. I wanted to die. It was terribly painful. To make a long story short, it turned out to be tiny cuts to my skin caused by her pubic hair! Once she started shaving the problem was solved.

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Comparatively speaking of course. Verification pictures soon to come...

And by large, I meant girthy.

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
I too have had chafing on my penis shaft, I've used Neosporen <sp> and it seems to help as does abstaining for awhile; but I'd rather have an annoying pain and chafe then to not get laid! What also irritates the chafing for me is swimming, the chlorine does no favors. I just told myself last night after we had sex (yes she too gets very wet) that if it doesn't get better Im going to the Doctor as a last resort.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
try putting some lube around just outside of the pussy itself. My guess (I had that problem when I was married) is the dry skin that is outside when you pull out and in, especially if you are girthy like shown here, can cause that kind of chafing.