Chest hair: like or dislike?

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
I have Mediterranean and Moroccan ancestry, so I have enough hair for three men. I have never considered being hirsute as being unattractive. I think that I would look peculiar without body hair. I can grow a beard in a matter of a week whenever I feel the need for a change.

Last edited:

Lucy_c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like a guy with chest hair as long as as its trimmed I dont want to be with someone who has a rug on his chest.

Meteoric

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since I'm a straight guy, I'd like to say that I've gotten turned on by a girl with a little arm pit hair. It wasn't much but really short, light brown, and soft. I don't always like it, but it CAN be a turn on.

I always prefer a little 'v' shaped hair down there. .25"ish long. Not a lot, but better than bare. Seeing and feeling hair down there makes me feel like more of an animal when I fuck a girl. It's awesome.

Myself: I have hair on chest and stomach, which I trim short and maintain. Who knows. Maybe I'll post pictures....

cougar_domme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mind chest hair, as long as it doesn't extend to the back and shoulders.
Seeing someone wearing a wifebeater singlet/tank with hairy shoulders and back totally turns me off.
Whereas feeling a hard chest either covered with hair or bare is good either way!

D

deleted957600

My favorite type of chest is smooth hairless. But I don't dislike hair on the chest either.

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh yes sir. Chest hair, please! Enough so I can keep softly twirling my fingers in it when I'm falling asleep.
I love it.

About it extending to back hair... I usually don't mind if it's on a slim, muscular body.
There's something weird about back hair on a not-toned back.
But I think that has more to do with the musculature and not so much with the hair ^_^

Reactions: LaFemme

LilQueenofSpades

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was talking to a friend of mine awhile back and during our conversation he told me his new gf pleaded with him to get rid of his chest hair which he finally did to my surprise. However what really struck me was that he told me that several of his past girlfriends had asked him to do the same thing and he always refused until recently for his current squeeze.

What I find perplexing is that he doesn`t even have as much chest or body hair as I do and I don`t think I have that much either, so I`m wondering if this is a modern fad with younger women or wether this is really a general preference. What do the ladies of the forum have to say about this? What is your preference as far as body hair on a man is concerned?

Actually I am flexible. For me it is more about the man. Hubby has loads of chest hair but i've dated men (long term) who had vertically none. Both were sexy as hell. I would never tell some to change themselves (appearance) for me due to a preference. That, to me is a bit shallow and shows that the person isn't really into me. I guess I do unto others...

Reactions: vikingking1000