Chris Evans

iluvatar: i went to see cellular just to see him at the beginning of the film. When he's on the beach facing his girlfriend, miam i like this chest of his

Reactions: Prapan

hoops01: He does have to be one of the hottest guys out there! When he is bare chested at the beginning of Cellular with his boxers showing, I was wanting some of that! I have only been able to find a few pictures of him, mostly from movie scenes. I was hoping that someone out there would have a way to locate more if there are any. :)

knowit

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
just watched fantastic 4 - alright movie, probably one of the better comic come film movies.
noticed, several hundred times during the movie, that not only is chris evans sexy enough to be perfect for the role of someone so hot he bursts into flames, but that he seems to be packin a whole lot of.. hmm... a quote "the ladies call me torch" if that isn't hint enough. even before he's in skintight lycra, he looks like he's packin a decent sized package, but as soon as the suit goes on... DAMN! had a quick cruise around for photos of what i'm talking about, will get back to you on that one once i've found something. anyone else want to comment/share photos?

tuvok

Just Browsing
Media
Looks nice, but according to some newssite I unfortunately forgot, Mr. fantastic is bigger, apparently they found out when he got in custome that he was a bit too fantastic and had to edit him smaller digitally afterwards, a shame really, something about it being a family movie, as if they're naked in it.... I don't get american thinking. No kids don't gawk at his crotch, they watch the movie and couldn't care less if there was a big bulge or a small one, and no it won't hurt them in any way that he has a big bulge, they'll undoubtedly see small and big ones in real life all the time.

C

college22punk9

well i just dont see how they could and would digitally edit a whole movie for something that unless you are like 14"x9" or something... oh yeah.. and hard... that i just dont see how it would be that noticable. they didn't edit shit off of him in teh movie. i think the website you forgot was probably something like "celebrity fantasy...." no?