Chris Pontius aka Party Boy

Oralius

Experimental Member
Media
Chris Pontius has been one of my fantasy fucks ever since Jackass first aired and I've wanted to see him in the act of doing something (jacking, getting sucked by Steve O [ I heard it's happened before]...I dunno) but it's cool that there's actually a video of him beating off somewhere.

Off I go to video clip search on Yahoo.

BTW, There's a huge pic of Chris Pontius nude in the Jackass: The Movie photo book. It's funny but hot.

Shaun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If im right, that picture is from the time he was getting a photo shoot for play girl..
They were seeing if he had what it takes..
Chris Pontius is a funny guy!

Shaun..

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Oralius@Oct 17 2005, 02:22 PM
Chris Pontius has been one of my fantasy fucks ever since Jackass first aired and I've wanted to see him in the act of doing something (jacking, getting sucked by Steve O [ I heard it's happened before]...I dunno) but it's cool that there's actually a video of him beating off somewhere.

Off I go to video clip search on Yahoo.

BTW, There's a huge pic of Chris Pontius nude in the Jackass: The Movie photo book. It's funny but hot.
[post=352553]Quoted post[/post]​

I have to find the Yahoo group that is completletly dedicated to CHRIS & STEVE! If the two of them have not gotten it on I will eat my hat. I belong to to many groups to find it right away give me a bit. It is one of the MAle Celeb sites. Simon Rex is in there J/O as well as Chris & Steve. Will look today. The man has the wildest laugh. And I have a feeling he does it all.

:bounce:

D_Oliver Sudden

Account Disabled
Media
I hope this works

pontius-awards.jpg

pontius-podium.jpg

chriss_pontius2.jpg

chriss_pontius3.jpg

chrispontius(jackass).jpg

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FUCK YES!!! I have practically been waiting years for hot pics of Chris "Party Boy" Pontius naked...at least more than one anyway. I'm a little dissapointed, though. He's got that skinny spear, big point cock going on which doesn't suit me personally, but I'm sure there are lots of chicks (and guys) out there that want to get down on that one.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the pictures of Chris. I saw the episode of Jackass where Chris posed for Playgirl. They blurred shots of his cock and butt. :frown1: Chris is not your typical Playgirl model, but his personality and attitude make him attractive. I, too, was a little disappointed with Chris' cock, but I suspected he was not very hung. Oh well.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he has always got me hot ever since he started wearing those thongs. the pic where he's jacking of is my favorite....and then it would be the pic with his ass in the air.....