yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
Some sexy shirtlessness:

QAF (2001)

Hmm, yes, I remember that scene from QAF.

Dare I ask how you manage to conjure up innumerable images of innumerable persons/celebrities at the snap of a finger?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chris Potter appeared prior to QAF as Will Truman's ex-lover on Will and Grace.

According to some sources he had some pretty derrogatory things to say about "having to kiss a guy" (à la Will Smith) .... poor fucker.:rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yhtang said:
Dare I ask how you manage to conjure up innumerable images of innumerable persons/celebrities at the snap of a finger?
A combination of... having about twenty sites that I use regularly bookmarked; having membership of another dozen or so celebrity forums, mainly based in France, Spain and Brazil, so requiring some language skills beyond English; never using only google as a search engine, but yahoo, altavista and others too; and never searching just by celebrity name, but by individual film titles in various languages as well. But most of all... a perverse interest in nakedness. :rolleyes:

All of which really equates to about 6 clicks with my mouse in most cases. But without Pecker having started the trend for including pics on celeb threads here, I would never have started hunting for these things in the first place. So blame him!!!

husky14620

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
All of which really equates to about 6 clicks with my mouse in most cases. But without Pecker having started the trend for including pics on celeb threads here, I would never have started hunting for these things in the first place. So blame him!!!

Sort of six degrees of separation...

How about the late Merritt Butrick. Played Kirk's son in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan and Star Trek III: The Search for Spock. He was also a featured guest alien on Star Trek: The Next Generation series. What can you find on him?

B.T.W., he was (rumored to be) a "sister".