Christopher Meloni

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by stu@Mar 30 2005, 02:56 AM
i was watching the HBO show called OZ and saw the he was on it. then found out he was naked in some other Eps here are a few pic of the cast.

http://www.acropolisvideo.com/menofoz/

you will have to copy and paste the address as i don't know much about computers. Sorry.
[post=295109]Quoted post[/post]​

Great pictures. I looked at all of them! Thanks.

george

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by stu@Mar 30 2005, 02:56 AM
i was watching the HBO show called OZ and saw the he was on it. then found out he was naked in some other Eps here are a few pic of the cast.

http://www.acropolisvideo.com/menofoz/

you will have to copy and paste the address as i don't know much about computers. Sorry.
[post=295109]Quoted post[/post]​

Stu:

Thanks so very much for this awesome link!! I remembered Evan Seinfeld being hung huge when I saw the show!
I also thought R.E. Rodgers was very good looking, but was unaware he was uncut until now.
And Brian Bloom was so fucking good looking and hot, too bad he didn't show the full monty...but then again, when you're that good looking, you can get away with anything and still make an impression!!

Thanks again, this link was great!

Reactions: Slc discrete

clownboots19: Ok, who wants to sign a petition to bring back Oz?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by george@Apr 1 2005, 09:34 PM
I found this link to Brian Bloom, hope it works.

http://www.galleryofcelebrities.com/bbloom.htm

I knew the face but wasn't sure where I'd seen him. That one pic of him with his shirt off and arms raised with the guitar....woof!!!! Any others like that?????????
[post=295947]Quoted post[/post]​
Oh, hell, george :excl: Thanks, man, for that link. The picture you make reference to with his shirt off, arms raised, thighs spread wide and crotch packed is hot, along with the one of his leaning over the laboratory with towel tied around his waist and gaping up one thigh showing a well rounded ass is also a turn-on. The guy is spectacular :wow:

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have every episode of Oz on VHS. Christopher Meloni is one sexy fucker regardless of his endowment. To me, the right attitude and carriage is what makes a man sexy; Chris Meloni has both. There are a couple of other actors on Oz that fit the bill as well. Dean Winters is one of them.

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by clownboots19@Apr 3 2005, 12:00 AM
Why did HBO take Oz off the air?
[post=296379]Quoted post[/post]​

HBO series are usually limited because they expensive to produce, have big casts, and are exhausting to write and to perform in. Everyone is ready to move on after a few seasons.

IMO Oz went on a season too long, ie: the plots were boring, repetitive and the hottest guys, like Chris M., left.

Reactions: Touya90

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, in this case, HBO had no objections to keeping Oz for another season or two, but shortly before the last season began filming, the screenwriter announced that this would be the final season. He said that he set out writing Oz with complete storylines. He said that the stories would reach their logical conclusions during that season and there was no need to progress beyond that point. The stories that he planned to tell had been told.

Oh, and Christopher Meloni never left Oz; his character, Chris Keller, was accidentally killed by Tobias Beecher in the final episode.

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Apr 3 2005, 11:40 PM
Actually, in this case, HBO had no objections to keeping Oz for another season or two, but shortly before the last season began filming, the screenwriter announced that this would be the final season. He said that he set out writing Oz with complete storylines. He said that the stories would reach their logical conclusions during that season and there was no need to progress beyond that point. The stories that he planned to tell had been told.

Oh, and Christopher Meloni never left Oz; his character, Chris Keller, was accidentally killed by Tobias Beecher in the final episode.
[post=296739]Quoted post[/post]​

My memory is getting kinda hazy but I remeber Keller not being in Oz at all, but at some other prison. Except for the climax, Meloni's brief scenes could have been shot anywhere at any time. Led me to believe he was busy with L&O.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by dickbulge@Apr 4 2005, 09:33 PM
My memory is getting kinda hazy but I remeber Keller not being in Oz at all, but at some other prison. Except for the climax, Meloni's brief scenes could have been shot anywhere at any time. Led me to believe he was busy with L&O.

Oh, okay, I'll clarify. Chris Keller (the character) was transferred to another prison for some time, but he returned to Oswald in the last season. Christopher Meloni (the actor), though absent in quite a few episodes, never left the series Oz. That was the plan from the beginning. Keller had to be away in order for Beecher to get back on track. But then, Keller had to return in order for Beecher's life to go into the toilet again. Chris Keller was also responsible for two important events in the final episode: he killed Schillinger, and his bio-attack on Schillinger's Nazi cronies is what caused the evacuation of Oswald.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And Mr. Meloni sucked face with other men
showed his twig and berries on several occasions
showed his naked butt a lot, fucked some guy butt,
got head, gave head and was a wonderfully demented character.

Oz broke a lot of ground. For television that is.

volcanoboy: Even at its worst (the last season) Oz was more intriguing than anything else on TV. And the eps with Brian Bloom and Chris Meloni were hot-hot-HOT -- was jack-off fodder for months. That last scene, with BB going down on CM was the most erotic, and ultimately the most disturbing, scene ever on TV.

DoubleMeat is right about Chris -- although huge cock is great, it is the whole package (and not just the twig and berries) that makes a man sexy. And Chris has IT. :evilgrin:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm hoping lots of LPSG members are also OZ fans and have found Keller, played by Christopher Meloni, to be the sexiest star of the program. His ass alone is awesome and his killer smile would melt the hardest hearted among viewers. Give me some feedback re. this dude and tell me your personal thoughts about him. Thanks.

Luke

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
This guy is living proof that a stud can possess an average dick.

If he lived next door I'd have to work at home to keep an eye on the wife. :glare: