Christopher Meloni

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Average dick and average looks, but sexy as fuck! He's proof positive that sex appeal can exist outside of physical attributes. Even though his characters on Oz and other shows tend to be rather despicable characters, there is no denying that he's sexy. I don't know that I'd say that Chris Keller the sexiest character: he and Ryan O'Reily (played by Dean Winters) run a pretty close race in that respect.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since opening this thread I've come across some info that has my interest whetted. A male is listed as Meloni's long time "spouse". Who can enlighten me re. this tidbit?

And, Jacinto . . . I can understand your thinking that Ryan is sexy, but the scenes with Keller and Sister Petermarie (sp?) stimulates my crotch much more than those with Gloria and Ryan. I'm ready for Season 4 next week. I understand it's the sexiest with the most nudity, so who knows what might be in store for me!

Luke

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by RoysToy@Jul 27 2005, 02:31 PM
A male is listed as Meloni's long time "spouse". Who can enlighten me re. this tidbit?
Luke
[post=332198]Quoted post[/post]​

That's going to come as quite a surprise to his wife of several years....and their kids.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, yum! Beecher is getting lots of attention at Oz.

Thanks for helping me get str8 with Meloni, KinkGuy. I'll never tell his wife if you won't.

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ive only ever seen OZ wonce, there was a scene were a little asian man went into the 'toolshed' and hot killed with a nailgun or somthing

poses the question...
maximum security prison...tool shed :spank:

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by RoysToy@Jul 27 2005, 12:31 PM
Since opening this thread I've come across some info that has my interest whetted. A male is listed as Meloni's long time "spouse". Who can enlighten me re. this tidbit?

And, Jacinto . . . I can understand your thinking that Ryan is sexy, but the scenes with Keller and Sister Petermarie (sp?) stimulates my crotch much more than those with Gloria and Ryan. I'm ready for Season 4 next week. I understand it's the sexiest with the most nudity, so who knows what might be in store for me!

Luke
[post=332198]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Luke -

Sorry to disappoint you. His WIFE is a WOMAN. Her name is Doris Sherman Williams but just goes by Sherman Williams. She's also an actress. They been married for 10 years and have two children.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by eastbaydude@Jul 28 2005, 11:10 PM
Hey Luke -

Sorry to disappoint you. His WIFE is a WOMAN. Her name is Doris Sherman Williams but just goes by Sherman Williams. She's also an actress. They been married for 10 years and have two children.
[post=332684]Quoted post[/post]​
Thanks, eastbaydude, for the clarification. Now I know I put 2 and 2 together and got 5 -- the "Sherman" threw me off! If he kisses her half as passionately as he does Beecher in Oz, I understand their family production.

And, kilbasadad, when you learn how to bottle Meloni's sex appeal, save a big dose for me. Just looking at that smile causes a noticeable enlargement at my groin area. In other words it hardens my dick.

Luke :freak:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You have lots of exciting watching ahead of you, tgerald, if you continue with the seasons. They're easy to get attached to and many bear watching the second and third times. (at least for me). enjoy.

Luke

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
chris2.jpg

chrismeloni1.jpg

chris1.jpg

video 1 and video 2

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chris Meloni is my all-time, most favorite-est, TV crush. :wink:

Seriously, this is one hot man that could have me anyway, anytime he likes (in my own little fantasy world). Is the ultimate "daddy"? I think so.

- Ed

Reactions: javachip69

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is totally hot. It is also nice to say that he is a heck of a nice guy and gay friendly.

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
WOW. Thank you so much. I have always thought this guy was HOT and these pics are beautiful. Thanks. VERY nice........... (drooling here). What I'd give for some of that!

Reactions: Fjjcc