Chubby guys with huge cocks

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
some of my best sexual experiences have been with guys who are on the huskier to chubby side.... i can't go too big though.... guys that are so large that it feels they're unhealthy to me i find to be a turn off.... but guys with meat on their bones that i can hold and squeeze before/during/after a roll in the hay is so nice....

Reactions: Felipetomas1983

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I totally agree. I like guys with some meat on their bones. The ones who are too skinny make me feel like I will "break" them or something.

some of my best sexual experiences have been with guys who are on the huskier to chubby side.... i can't go too big though.... guys that are so large that it feels they're unhealthy to me i find to be a turn off.... but guys with meat on their bones that i can hold and squeeze before/during/after a roll in the hay is so nice....

Reactions: Felipetomas1983

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It SO fucking does! I saw that a long time ago, forgot the tags, was looking for "bigger guy" cause I swear that was in my head for that video. I love that clip to death. Also, I LOVE this thread. I didn't know I was the only one with a soft spot for hung guys who are chubby. Some guy on Xtube explains that he has a ratio requirement, the heavier the guy is the bigger the cock has to be for him lol. I dunno about that, but this is hot, and that is that.

i dunno if this counts Jordanross's Videos=