Chuck Conners: The Rifleman

alextiger

Expert Member
Media

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
I may be imagining this, but I feel like I've actually seen a clip from that alleged gay thing. Really grainy black & white, might be outdoors or in the woods or something. Seems like the guy in it was a lanky fellow like the real Connors (...not like that means it's him anyhow).

Crunch

DadsDick

Experimental Member
Media
I vaguely recall once owning a "Chuck Connors" full frontal nude pic, taken long before he became famous. In those days, a lot of young Hollywood actors took modeling jobs just to pay the bills. Probably true today as well.

TV westerns were a great source for basket watchers back in the day. Who can forget Robert Fuller (Coop, on Wagon Train)? And, later, Michael Langdon on Bonanza? He topped them all!

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I may be imagining this, but I feel like I've actually seen a clip from that alleged gay thing. Really grainy black & white, might be outdoors or in the woods or something. Seems like the guy in it was a lanky fellow like the real Connors (...not like that means it's him anyhow).

Crunch

I saw that 8mm film. Grainy and seems the the best I can rememer he was in a sailor uniform in a park. May not have been him but could have been.

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
All that Johnny "Mark" Crawford talk got me noticing the other day that he does sort of look like Peter North in his younger days. :eek:

BTW- Mark beat the crap out of Larry Mondello (from Beaver) on one the other night. I think he was giving him the business or something. :biggrin1:

Crunch

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
Would you hang this up?

I bought a Festus painting that was about that size and framed it for my Uncle, but I don't think I'd want it in my own house.

Crunch

PS- I like that "looking up into the corner" thing he's doing in that, like when he's walking during the intros. It's weird.

Attachments

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hate cowboy shows, hate guns, but go figure. Always had a crush on the Rifleman. When I was a little kid, I used to sneak out of my room at 4am to watch episodes of this show on late night TV. I had such a crush on Chuck Conners. And that great package he sported.
It came on TV the other day, and was completely reminded of my first TV crush. This is the best I could find in photos. Any one else have anything better?
I used to feel the same thing for Roy Rogers when I was a kid....way way way back when. I had it bad. I used to cry.