Chyna - Clitoris or Tiny Penis? [GRAPHIC PICTURE]

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah so that's what it is then? I thought she was a hermaphrodite. Apparently she's got a really spotty arse too (from steroid abuse).

So...it kinda turned you on, didn't it? :tongue:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Ah so that's what it is then? I thought she was a hermaphrodite. Apparently she's got a really spotty arse too (from steroid abuse).

So...it kinda turned you on, didn't it? :tongue:
I also thought that she was a hermaphrodite when I first saw that pic in a junk mail advert for adult DVDs.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look at nude pics of ANY of these female bodybuilders who are obviously steroid pumped, and you'll see an enlarged clit. Those women who only use natural bodybuilding methods with no steroids won't have the "penis".

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least Chyna wasn't circumcised! :biggrin1:

That's pretty funny actually.

Can you link to the pic in some way or add it to your gallery? We can't host graphic pics in the threads for the same reason it isn't allowed in the avatars.

Shows just how desensitized I'm getting to this stuff. I moved the thread initially without even thinking about the pic.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
That's pretty funny actually.

Can you link to the pic in some way or add it to your gallery? We can't host graphic pics in the threads for the same reason it isn't allowed in the avatars.

Shows just how desensitized I'm getting to this stuff. I moved the thread initially without even thinking about the pic.
This forum has become littered with nude pictures in posts lately. Perhaps the mods need to have a look around more often. There've also been innapropriate pics in threads in other forums as well.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't think it was graphic.

Be fair, yes you did. You even said so in the thread title.
No worries, it's a coding issue, many attachments are showing as the image itself. It's just that since anyone can read the threads without joining, underage kids might be seeing them. We can link to images but we can't host them in the open portions of the site.

You're the one showing your pussy.

Awww. I didn't save the chyna photo. :mad:

True enough, but for the purposes of the younger readers we'll call it my kitty.:wink:

And there's a link to it now, it's not too late to save it.

This forum has become littered with nude pictures in posts lately. Perhaps the mods need to have a look around more often. There've also been innapropriate pics in threads in other forums as well.

I know. Whatever flipping code change spawned it is the bane of my work here. I can't go through every post on every thread.

Please be a dear and report any posts that show graphic genital images in them?

kaczynski66

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha I've watched that video before, only for it's novelty. I'm gonna go with penis on that one.