Circumcisions

voyeurcurioso

Loved Member
Media
All the nude photos of Bieber are fake, so far. The jury is still out whether he is cut or uncut. He was born in Canada before the Canadian health care system quit paying for circumcision, so it could be either way.

Ontario stopped paying shortly after JB was born, so there's no telling (until we see a real pic).

The pics purporting to show Bieber's uncut cock were actually a French fan who went so far as to get the same tatoos, etc. Bieber has seen those pics and said "It's not my junk" - the question is whether the foreskin clued him in.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Heath Leger is actually uncircumcised as can be seen in the paparazzi shots from BBM. And Viggo Mortensen is cut as can be seen in "The Indian Runner"
And Rob Lowe appears circumcised when he's wearing the jockstrap in "Youngblood" Yes, I know the pics are crap when they're downsized on here

I agree about Lowe, but the photo of Ledger I find more puzzling than anything else---seems that it could go one of three ways: a loose cut, a short 'skin, or a partially rolled-under longer 'skin. The companion photo that is sometimes included is no more conclusive to me. More often than not, I believe, he's classified as circumcised.

Notwuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Danile craig is certainly circumcised. If you search for nude pics of him online you can clearly see his cock from some of his pre-bond films... Moreover i believe he got married in a jewish ceremony, so guessing hes jewish

AlwaysSunnyinDFW

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
While she's far more cordial about their breakup than he is, Britney's made several allusions that Justin Timberlake is small, especially compared to Kevin Federline. Unsure if either of em are cut tho. I think Justin is and Kevin isn't

voyeurcurioso

Loved Member
Media
A few years back, Justin Timberlake confirmed that he was cut during a radio or TV interview. It's not surprising, but nice to have the info right from the owner of the penis.

Yeah Kevin Federline is said to be unccut, but I have no idea where the info originated or whether it's true. All I know is I googled him and he was born in Fresno, CA 1978 at a time when most white middle class in CA were still cut, so...... He has also morphed into a blimp, not a pretty sight.

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
While she's far more cordial about their breakup than he is, Britney's made several allusions that Justin Timberlake is small, especially compared to Kevin Federline. Unsure if either of em are cut tho. I think Justin is and Kevin isn't

Not a lot of class talking about your ex's size, imho

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Danile craig is certainly circumcised. If you search for nude pics of him online you can clearly see his cock from some of his pre-bond films... Moreover i believe he got married in a jewish ceremony, so guessing hes jewish

His wife is Jewish but I don't think he is (unless he has converted??) But I agree the nude pics of him all appear to show a circumcised penis, several years before he married his jewish wife.