Cleaning under tight foreskin

S

SirConcis

As someone who grew up uncut, had phimosis during erections until age 11 when it cleared up, but retained the boyish long foreskin, I think i know very well what I am talking about.

Pinching foreskin while pissing helps break adhesions in boys. But you need to consider where a phimosis occurs on the forreskin and realise that when you pinch the overhang to make the rest fo foreskin balloon, you are pinching the very area where the phimosis is most likely to exist and thus it doesn't get stretched.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You just need to get the last word.
Anybody who listens to you, gets what they deserve.
Your medical qualifications are underwhelming, as is your advice.

kutjebef

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have tight foreskin which I'm worried about, but now I have smegma (I think) there are yellow solid piece s under my foreskin I pulled bits out and they smell really bad, I know this is due to not cleaning properly. any suggestions on how to clean it?
thanks in advance

Nice one used to have same issue. Trick is soap up your semi soft undercthe pull back yes will hurt first time and train it on daily basis. Im sick of it cuz it is kinda tight whilst fucking so im going or sirgery to have it altered

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please read this post carefully. Foreskin is very easy to stretch, it just takes time. Every day in hot bath or shower get it very warm and just stretch it using the method described here. I know I did it.

pinch the foreskin shut, and piss hard. Then let go. That will get most of it out, and piss is sterile. Make a cup out of the end of it, and flush with water.
Have you had a tight foreskin all your life? If you have, start by pulling the foreskin out away from your body. After a few weeks, get the small fingers in, and gently pull apart.
Gradually work up, to bigger and more fingers. In six to eight weeks, you'll be fully retractable.
If this is something new, you might have a yeast infection. It can happen to anyone, male or female, circumcised or uncircumcised. Anything over the counter for wormen, will work on a man. Clear the yeast, and start the stretching. If it doesn't after 8 weeks, find a sympathetic doctor (one that doesn't mention circumcision), and get betamethasone cream. Applied to the outside, and combined with stretching, it can usually fix the hardest most stubborn cases, in 6-8 weeks.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, just take it to your GP (Physician, if you're American), and get it CUT!

Unless the OP wants to be circumcised, this is a medically unjustifiable recommendation. There are safer, much less expensive, much less inconvenient solutions than a surgery -- and there are even more conservative surgeries.

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i had a patient once who had a huge smegma buildup. Apparently people tried to clean it before but it only irritated his skin because they kept scrubing but its just stuck there. I decided to use normal saline (salt water) and it worked like a charm. With your tight forskin maybe you can take a salt water bath and somehow use something like a q-tip to clean under the forskin or just rub the foreskin to remove the buildup underneath. The salt water ought to loosen the smegma up.

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
*Hint: Tight foreskin...........

You mean your foreskin is too tight to be retracted and it's not easy to wash off the dirt even in soft state. I heard it could be a main cause of hygienic problems on penis such as balanitis. IMHO, circumcision is the best choice for you to prevent suffering from foul odor and being exposed to infection as well.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The recovery time for stretching to fix this, is about 6-8 weeks.
The recovery time for circumcision is between 6 weeks and a year.
With one method, you get to keep all of your penis.
With the other method, you only get to keep half the skin on your penis.
Do you really want to advise him to permanently lose half the skin of his penis, when stretching daily, gently, with the fingers will likely fix this?

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
The recovery time for stretching to fix this, is about 6-8 weeks.
The recovery time for circumcision is between 6 weeks and a year.
With one method, you get to keep all of your penis.
With the other method, you only get to keep half the skin on your penis.
Do you really want to advise him to permanently lose half the skin of his penis, when stretching daily, gently, with the fingers will likely fix this?

He don't need to loose half of his penile skin for circumcision. Cutting off less than a quarter of it would be helpful enough to solve his problem. If he can not give up any small pieces of the skin, dorsal slit would be another option. It is just a simple incision of the upper part of foreskin to widen the opening without any tissue loss. He can keep it clean and the whole skin as well.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey mate, besides any jokes and stuff, my dick was partially gagged, the glands could not come out easily and was a problem. Well, that was back when i was 8,9 or something. So the only thing the doctor did, was just to make a small cut on the foreskin and then it was loose like sweatpants sleeves... Ask this to your doctor.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
SirConcis, I am talking about the average guy, not a sugar diabetic.
Sugar in the urine causes yeast, which causes scarring, which causes the tightness you describe.
Doctors tell men with phimosis to clean their penises by pinching and urinating.
You have proven a million times you have no idea what you are talking about.
Why would any person with a modicum of sanity take your advice, considering your track record? Why would a man with a foreskin listen to the advice of a man without a foreskin, when it comes to foreskin care? Obviously, what you were shown, didn't work.
Your whole identity, down to your name, is wrapped up in your circumcision. Your "Chicken Little" "the sky is falling" routine is getting a little old.

The OP simply asked for some advice and several have responded including you. So why is your opinion the only one that matters? Honestly, he should seek the advice of someone he knows and trusts as well as a Dr about what he should do and not complete strangers. This information should just help him get started. I think you need to relax.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, I do need to relax.
I get over-excited, when I see mistruths, and half-truths, posted over and over, as the truth, by the same person, over and over again.
I think I will be checking out.

BigClark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was left intact at birth, with a father who was circumsized. ThereforeI was never properly educated on how to look after my penis/foreskin. I've had this same problem a few times in my life and a hot bath works best. Stretching with fingers is very effective also, however any strong soaps or scents in your bath water may cause dryness. Salt water baths would probably be best.

B_ItalianDonkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My brother had a similar problem when he was 12 and our family doctor suggested a gentle stretch using some olive oil as a lubricant (he said that is moisturizing and that it has some antibacterial properties).

woozie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had this problem when I was younger, and actually didn't know it was a problem until after I fixed it. Over a year or so of masturbating i worked my foreskin slightly loose, and one day in a warm bath I slowly (over about 20 minutes) managed to roll it all the way back. It was almost so tight that I couldn't roll it back up, but I kept rolling it back and forth a couple of minutes each day and now it functions more or less as normal (I'm still a little tight.) Hope this helps, but don't be afraid to ask a doctor like I was. It's what they're there for!

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stretch it. It won't take very long. When it gets a little more loose, roll it back and leave it for a few hours, a little longer each day. It worked for me and felt oh SO good.