Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, now I'm curious... I've had comments that mine is larger than average. Does that mean, slightly? Big? Huge? I can't help wondering after all this talk of big clit...

Yeah, I am in the "big clit lovers club" too, and yours IS big! pretty big, I'd say. Huge would be too strong a term.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I often wish my clit were bigger and more obvious... making it easier for my lovers to find it!!! Guess I'll just have to resort to a tattooed arrow pointing directly at it! haha

pacman1062

Experimental Member
Media
I have never had the pleasure of finding what I would call a "big" clit. As a matter of fact I don't think I've ever run into a tiny one either. Guess, they've all been about average. It really doesn't matter about the size to me. I love to eat lick kiss and suck on all the nice smooth clean pussies I can. Sometimes I do apparently get carried away on the clit and have been told to back off.

thirdknee63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once dated a women whos clit was a little over 1.5 inches and pretty think..she used to have unbeleavable orgasms:biggrin1:

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
A question for the group. I recently had a very unpleasant experience with a male lover whose ignorance and audacity astounded me, so much so I thought to raise the issue on this forum. To make a long (no pun intended) story short, after a very intense and from my perspective mutually satisfying round of oral sex, Mr. Expert on Female Genitalia expressed "concern" that my clit was too big.
I'd never heard that before; in fact, I've often received compliments (especially from gf's) on my responsiveness and size, but I never knew I was above average until I did a bit of research on the subject. So, my question is; large clit...turn-on, turn-off, doesn't matter.
Oh, and by the way, Mr. EFG was summarily dismissed from my boudoir :banned:
The guy was an idiot. Big clits are sexy. Point finale.

silverfox

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A question for the group. I recently had a very unpleasant experience with a male lover whose ignorance and audacity astounded me, so much so I thought to raise the issue on this forum. To make a long (no pun intended) story short, after a very intense and from my perspective mutually satisfying round of oral sex, Mr. Expert on Female Genitalia expressed "concern" that my clit was too big.
I'd never heard that before; in fact, I've often received compliments (especially from gf's) on my responsiveness and size, but I never knew I was above average until I did a bit of research on the subject. So, my question is; large clit...turn-on, turn-off, doesn't matter.
Oh, and by the way, Mr. EFG was summarily dismissed from my boudoir :banned:
Big Clit is a big turn on fir me along with large labia lips....Bring it on