Clone A Willy Tips?

Nikolas1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure if right part of forum..

My ex gf/potential fbuddy bought a clone a willy to use on me, I am all for it but at the same time just wondering if anyone has tips or can give some info on what the experience is like?

I will wear a cock ring of course but just worried I may start going soft if im just stuck unmoving in a tube :s

Its the pink one, came with a vibe but she isnt gonna put it in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beardon
D

deleted871301

I'd love to clone mine and then have some fun with it... :wink:

eorpach

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did it but the material ran out with an incomplete dildo. A factor of being girthy I suppose. I ended up with a half of a dildo.

I emailed the store and they asked for a pic as proof - then sent me out 2 more clones for free..

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have had nothing but terrible results with these!!! Desperately wishing I could clone mine. First time I thought my wife would be able to give me head in the kitchen while I did the shit and did the waiting for water temperature to get right, and then mixing, and pouring, and then I was totally soft. I mean, an overly small flaccid, in my wife's mouth, when the minute before I was raging hard. All this distraction of doing regular things makes me loose my hard on, and this was the worst ever. I actually came in her mouth while totally soft, it was a huge let down :( but not the cumming!

Then she was mixing the next batch up a few days later. I was hard, playing, was doing pretty good and she called me into the kitchen when it was just about time, was gonna pour it and hand it to me the second I got in there. (it makes a mess on the floor if you're big, I found out this second go at it). I was losing it and threw the tube over me and felt myself get instantly soft from the cool/cold feel of the molding material. The shit got really pushed out of the tube, all over my legs, floor, my foot, etc. All this made me lose way over 50% of my hard on, and the mold just didn't really do anything but fall in on itself as a result and I pulled out, again sad.

I think a cock ring might help a lot. Its more the intimacy lost feeling from it all. Plus, the fantasies of doing myself with it, her doing herself with it, sucking it, etc. that makes me get too excited, and mixed with the mechanical act of the mold making process, too much to handle for me. I wish they'd come out with something that's premixed already or doesn't have temperature as a catalyst, it would be so much easier and less stressful.

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do a practice run-through where you carry out all the instructions (stirring, measuring, timing, etc.) without actually mixing-in the molding powder...don't attempt to make an actual mold until you can get through a practice run with you cock fully aroused at exactly the right second to go into the mold.

Really, seriously, practice it before trying it.

The procedure isn't very sexy, and it might even seem tedious, but that's exactly why you'll need to practice until you can do it instinctively with perfect timing while getting aroused at exactly the right moment.

The molding powder (alginate) is extremely finicky and unforgiving. If you put your cock in fifteen seconds too soon then you'll have to keep it firmly aroused an extra fifteen seconds while it sets up—an acceptable trade off. But if you're just ten seconds too late then it will fail completely — it won't take accept your cock once it starts to set.

A tip for advanced cloners: after you mix the mold powder, apply a spoonful of it into the coronal ridge around your cockhead. It will merge with the rest of the mold to give you a bubble-free impression of your cockhead; without this step you may get a bubble under the rim of your cockhead which will cause an unsightly lump on the finished clone. (Timing isn't important for this step, so long as you put your cock in the mold at the right time.(

cudafan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See a pic of my clone in the Penis Enlargement under jelq results that I made years ago.

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I cloned a willy of my straight friend. I did most of the preparation and he got aroused and stayed hard. His cock is 9" and the final result was good but it was a little over 8" and not quite as thick. I am waiting for his permission to post the pic but he might do that himself.

Reactions: chicocklarge

Flexxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I envision that technology will soon help. You will have 3D scan made of your hard on which can be done quite quickly and then this data is entered into a 3D printer which prints out an exact duplicate of your cock. You can now use this in a mold to mass produce copies. And it is EXACT down to the finest detail.

randm123

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yea i tried it ,pink one and all ,was looking like there wouldnt be enough pink and we would end up with half a dildo (as posted above) and the option was looking to buy more mix(which cost the same a another kit), so we bought a larger cheap vibrator to fill it out some ,ended up too close to the edge while setting so we ended up with a vibrator showing through the knob of the dildo..overall it ended up quite hard so was not good to use on my girl and we only used it once ..was fun to do ,maybe the choc kit or a candle would see a better end product.

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my ex gf wanted one of my cock, so we did it together. she got me super hard, then I insert it into the mold. to keep me hard, she sat between my legs, licking my balls, playing with her tits and her pussy, etc. she even came while playing with herself. it was such a turn on I never lost one bit of erection!

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my ex gf wanted one of my cock, so we did it together. she got me super hard, then I insert it into the mold. to keep me hard, she sat between my legs, licking my balls, playing with her tits and her pussy, etc. she even came while playing with herself. it was such a turn on I never lost one bit of erection!

and you let her go?

R

Removed

it's a nightmare - I had one successful attempt (which I have to an admirer) and have had no luck since. If you have any performance anxiety your dick will go limp very fast! Good luck with it - show us the results.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah its crazy, I was like rock hard for a couple of hours before hand, but once i added the mixture together, it was like instant limp and i couldn't push into the mold, very unfortunate

D

deleted687523

I made one once with a girlfriend a few years back. Took a little cocktail of arginine, tribulus, and whatnot, and used a good ring that stayed tight to my base and the whole process of making it with my girlfriend was a turn on so maintaining an erection wasn't a problem. According to the dimensions provided on the website, the mix they sent was supposed to be more than enough. Unfortunately, it ended up being about an inch and a half or two inches shorter than it could have been which was a little disappointing but not a dealbreaker. We put the vibe in and kind of forgot about it while it was setting, and when we returned to it after it had hardened we found the vibe had shifted and was very slightly pressed against the side, so a small portion of it was exposed on the top of the final clone, probably only 1cm in diameter.
The result was pretty cool to look at it. It had captured every little vein and detail of my penis. My girlfriend said that the material was extremely hard. She had trouble fitting me inside normally, and this was a clone of me at my thickest that had no give to it, so she found it almost useless for penetration but still enjoyed it as a vibrator on her clit and enjoyed what it resembled when I wasn't around for her.

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm interested of doing a clone a willy, but my question is the final result.

Is it hard silicone like a dildo or soft silicone like a masturbator?

Is it pliable? if you pinch it, your finger dig in?