Cock and Ball Torture

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Different strokes, different folks. For some reason, I would think that even CBT lovers would recoil at pain caused during a sporting event. It's because it's unexpected. I like having my balls pulled and lightly squeezed...but not too hard- I much more enjoy a good HARD pinch/pull of my nipples

During sex I too enjoy having my balls squeezed whether my partner does it or I do it as well as having my nipples pinched. My patner knows that to stroke my cock and pinch my nipples makes me hard. For me this is not CBT but sex play.

In the case of CBT, while I don't fully understand it, I do accept that it is a turn on for others, just not me. What I don't like about it is the fact that one person is in the dominant position - which again I know is a turn on for some - just no me.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love my balls played with roughly. Pulled on, squeezed, slapped. The rush of the pain and release from it is pleasurable to me.

I also love to play rough with a guys balls, making him squirm, both in pleasure and in pain.

But then I am into BDSM in a variety of ways. Vanilla sex just isn't all that interesting too me any longer.

A good resource for people exploring this is Hardy Haberman's book "Family Jewels: A guide to male genital play and torment"

If you are going to play this way, you should get well acquainted with the mechanics of the male anatomy and understand how to do it safely.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pleasureboy that reminds me of a time--oh and I do like hurt--understand if that is not for you, but needles, and such are fun for the right people! But back to memory---my partner was doing fire play on me at a bdsm party--I was on my stomach and he was doing my back. Felt good. He then had me turn over and lit up my balls--that was hot!!--joke intended--seeing flames lap off my balls was great--other guys liked it too! Took just once though--couldn't let him do more right away--will be doing it outside at a party next weekend!

Again, something to have an experience person train you to do, so no damaged is done.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I certainly don't judge or dismiss what works for others, but I tend not to be a fan of anything that can result in true injury or infections or disease transmission. I suppose if you had a long term partner and you guys had already shared everything you could, that something like needles and such would be fine, but just like taking a splinter out, if you don't have everything sterile and all, the risk of (possibly deadly) infection is huge!

Glad you had a 'hot' experience though ;)

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually get paid to torture men's junk. I love it.

My wife used to be a stripper. She also wrote about sex and fetishism for magazines. She occasionally helped out a friend of hers who was a full time dominatrix. This was in the 1980s before the term cbt was in use. Most clients just needed telling off and spanking or whipping a bit, but there were a good few who liked cbt. Guys would get off on having their cocks and balls trussed up and whipped, maybe candle wax dripped on them. Is it my imagination, or have things got heavier in recent years? From what I can see on the 'net these days a dominatrix's dungeon isn't complete without a Burdizzo. Is that just the extreme end of things pain4anangelor do you think cbt is heavier today?

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i was once locked into a sling with legs spread wide and this guy whom i trusted somewhat,started lightly spanking my balls, increasing the pressure over time. the pain was building up and i was squirming all over the place to get him to stop but he didnt. shortly later he upped the tempo and i almost couldnt take it anymore and i shot one of the biggest loads ever. without touching my cock. sadly i've never seen him again

Mmmmm :wink:

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can a guy really be castrated just by being kicked or punched in his balls? Can that really effect his sperm and testosterone production?

A man can suffer damage, possibly permanent, depending on how it was inflicted. It is not typical that from one kick that would happen, but everyone's body is different and responds differently. Usually, if extreme CBT is done over a long period of time (years), you will have some problems (infertility, etc). Some are more resiliant than others. I highly doubt he would lose his nuts.

If you ever do anything like that intentionally, you have to know what you are doing. As with slapping, spanking, flogging...anything where you are inflicting some sort of harm to another person, you need to know where the proper places are and the human anatomy. It's not just a free for all like it can often appear.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife used to be a stripper. She also wrote about sex and fetishism for magazines. She occasionally helped out a friend of hers who was a full time dominatrix. This was in the 1980s before the term cbt was in use. Most clients just needed telling off and spanking or whipping a bit, but there were a good few who liked cbt. Guys would get off on having their cocks and balls trussed up and whipped, maybe candle wax dripped on them. Is it my imagination, or have things got heavier in recent years? From what I can see on the 'net these days a dominatrix's dungeon isn't complete without a Burdizzo. Is that just the extreme end of things pain4anangelor do you think cbt is heavier today?

Most of the men I talk to really don't like it on an "extreme" level. They might think they do, but once you start and they realize it hurts more than in their mind, the safeword comes out. Now Elastrators/Burdizzos scare the hell out of me and I would never play with one personally. There are so many different niches of play that hardly anyone likes the same thing.

I just think that with the rise of the internet, the hardcore videos are being put out there and are a fantasy to most. I have met some hard core masochists though. This one guy I meet with wants his next session to be no limits. Hell, he even told me to cut it off. I will never do anything like that. First of all, I think long term effects and the fact he may regret it, I would go to prison, blood all over my room lol, etc. I am very, very big on safety, and although I will make him cry like a baby, he wants this and I will do what I can in a safe manner to ensure we both enjoy ourselves.

So I wouldn't say it is heavier today. I am sure it was always underground somewhere, but the rise of technology has made it more visible. I hope this answers your question.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A good resource for people exploring this is Hardy Haberman's book "Family Jewels: A guide to male genital play and torment"

If you are going to play this way, you should get well acquainted with the mechanics of the male anatomy and understand how to do it safely.

Thank you for reiterating this :biggrin1: