Cock docking

nikserof155

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the best way dock is for a guy with a long loose foreskin to dock with circumcised guy i know have been doing for years its superb...

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
would love to see a clip of dudes getting their nuts off docking !

nikserof155

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The best way to dock is for a guy with long loose foreskin to dock with a circumcised guy have been doing it for a few years now its superb...

norvin1950

1st Like
Media
I used too dock with a mate who was cut I wasn't this was in the 50s we called it shutting when you both came together what a feeling we have not seen each other for 34yrs could not do it now as been cut

_slipper_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have anyone to cock-dock with, but I've a VERY long, loose skin and lots of foreskin-play pix to post when I get the time--I just joined this eve. I often write docking scenarios for "friends" on other sites who like my skin. However, my wife "docks" me with all four fingers of her hand up past her palm, driving my flaccid 7"er completely back into my groin. I'm one who precums a lot and cums quickly when she does this--I can cum while soft. Unfortunately, I cannot snap/vid her doing so. Other skin pix soon, after the Holiday when I can get online longer.

Laserbeak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't have anyone to cock-dock with, but I've a VERY long, loose skin and lots of foreskin-play pix to post when I get the time--I just joined this eve. I often write docking scenarios for "friends" on other sites who like my skin. However, my wife "docks" me with all four fingers of her hand up past her palm, driving my flaccid 7"er completely back into my groin. I'm one who precums a lot and cums quickly when she does this--I can cum while soft. Unfortunately, I cannot snap/vid her doing so. Other skin pix soon, after the Holiday when I can get online longer.

I'd be glad to volunteer!

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think one of the guys above coined the term "forecunt" on one of my threads. That's what I have, a forecunt hanging from the end of my cock, and a cock/giant clit hiding just inside my forecunt. The best of both worlds!