Cock falling out in the gym

SR_wrt5vyw4s5yhsa

Experimental Member
Media
When i go to the gym i usually wear football (soccer) shorts, which arent too long. I tend to wear reasonably loose fitting underwear as with tight underwear i have to regularly move my cock around to achieve a comfortable positiion. However today i had the rather unfortunate occurance of my cock appearing from beneath my shorts in the gym. Is there any other solutions to solve this without wearing overly tight underwear? Thanks.

what686297

Just Browsing
Media
Well i have had the same t hing happen to me best thing i have found is to wear basketball shorts that way at least it dont end up hanging below your shorts.

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
has happened to me just recently, stopped going commando to the gym and started wearing a Jock, not matter how uncomfortable it may be, rather have to adjust then get kicked ouf of the gym for exposing myself....

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has happened - used to go commando at gym, as I do usually. Now wear PAPI - very comfortable. I don't like the usual atheltic supporters.

btw - great cock - must give a nice bulge too, my uncut brother.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...now call me old fashioned (cue maxcock) but I have a feeling OP doesn't really have a problem per say... and I may be a bit left field with this... and do remember I'm a bit naive... but something tells me you didn't mind having your willy 'accidently' 'pop' out your undies?!?! Oooooh vicar...