Cock is too thick for her tight cunt

Hum... A baby comes out of that shit so it's only interesting to see how 'straight' guys get turned on by the idea that that shit could ever be tight. No kidding.

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hum... A baby comes out of that shit so it's only interesting to see how 'straight' guys get turned on by the idea that that shit could ever be tight. No kidding.

And the point of this comment was? If it's not your cup of tea mate than that's cool, but don't post a silly comment :)

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Dude, I'm so sorry that you missed out on what I have had on many numerous occasions. And that is young girls that have never experienced childbirth, never had a cock as big as your own, or best of all - a virgin. Most of these types are very tight and on several occasions, too tight. It was awesome. Sorry to rub it in but you asked for it.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
This has to be the most hilarious statement I have ever heard. Sure, a pussy may not be as tight as an asshole, but they can still be pretty damned tight. You should take the time to learn about a womans body even if they hold no interest for you sexually, especially if you want to make a comment like this.

Anyway, some good clips in here very nice

B_HungSoLow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BigLoadz no female who is over 18 has a tight pussy, unless you think sloppy stretched out holes is tight. You could be hung 2 times the size as Mandingo and 99 percent females over 18 will still be too stretched and chewed out.

wiggyx

1st Like
Media
BigLoadz no female who is over 18 has a tight pussy, unless you think sloppy stretched out holes is tight. You could be hung 2 times the size as Mandingo and 99 percent females over 18 will still be too stretched and chewed out.

What?! This makes no sense to me.