Cock on clit: How does this feel like?

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is such a turn on for me but my wife will usually grab me and put her in side after about 3 min of this and she gets off almost right away!!

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tried this the other day-apparently she was still cumming from my thrusting shortly before that and it was way too sensitive for her. Her clit is a hair trigger for her anyway.

Chalk that one up to learn something new every day then! Glad you tried it out.

Funny enough, my wife was feeling particularly bullt proof last night and used it on her. Worked like a charm!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't see this one before. I don't like slapping. I only like rubbing. Slapping is tolerable before I get too horny, but it doesn't do anything for me.

The slapping bit is more of the pleasure/pain part of my brain. Pretty sure it's hers as well. There's something about it that's so competitive sometimes. Competitive as in when she starts cumming and it feels like she's trying squeeze my cock out and I pin her down and do long strokes.

D_Leonna Javelincatcher

Experimental Member
Media
I love this, but two caveats...don't go after this right away. Work up to it because too dry or too much stimulation right away is not pleasureable. The other is that it can be too much after a long period of time, just get it in me already. Sometimes when I beg to stop it is NOT because I want you to continue...glad my hubby know the difference most of the time!

Renee

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love this, but two caveats...don't go after this right away. Work up to it because too dry or too much stimulation right away is not pleasureable. The other is that it can be too much after a long period of time, just get it in me already. Sometimes when I beg to stop it is NOT because I want you to continue...glad my hubby know the difference most of the time!

Renee

Good advice. I've found more and more often that a clit orgasm actually makes her tighter, so I hold off on those until I've done our share of internal stroking.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We do this from the spoon position mostly so my gf can grab my knob and pull up to increase the amount friction she wants. This gets her off pretty much everytime!

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like it when wet and in between sliding it in and out few times but not for too long and I don't mind one or two light slaps.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm with AE on this. I'm not a huge fan of the slapping thing, but rubbing? Can't get enough. And while I've never had this particular technique tried on me, I can't wait to now!!!!

me and the mrs did this once to completion. It was so intense she started to orgasm from it and that turned me on to the point I came as well. Its a helluva Lotta fun.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an ex who used to grab hold of my cock with her hand and insert the head slightly between her lips and rub the head against her clit, up and down. This drove her crazy and made her major horny. It drove me crazy too because the feel of her clit rubbing thru my pee slit was wild! Sometimes I couldn't stand it too long and push into her and fuck her like crazy. I do love the feeling of her clit rubbing along my pee slit tho, and now I love the feel of a tongue running thru my pee slit too during a blowjob.