Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude it is the outside of the whoo haa that gets stimulated that gives the girl the big o when i am with a girl pumping away i reach down and stimulate her to orgasm so rubbing the out side of the whoo haa with your tool will get her off and maybe you

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I miss this cougar from CA that I used to fuck, i would slap my cock on her clit and she would cum and squirt! here is a pic of her with my cum on her sorry for the quality

Attachments

Reactions: Hungforplay

10silverdollars

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One woman I know has a very large and long clitoris, and my girth pulls it downward when I intromit my penis in her vagina, so that her clit is in full contact with the top of my shaft as we move together. She can come multiple times this way, and it is thrilling for me to watch if she is on her back and I am standing. She calls it our 'FT' (favorite thing). I have some great pix of this kind of activity (not of us)--just don't know where/how to upload. Not a gold member, so I don't have a gallery. I love large clits and I love to thrill them!

D

deleted858776

I have a subtler variation of this kind of cock on clit move. I pull up my foreskin and use it to caress their labia, then I pull the foreskin over her clit and "kiss' it with it, then move the foreskin around and over and around her clit. Many women can cum in a minute or two from this. Feels, powerful yet velvet soft.

Agree Pete, I use my meaty overhang to slide over her clit- dock my foreskin over her swollen pearl. So hot- wish I had a GIF of that ..

can a clitoris fit inside a man's urethra?!
Weirdly enuff, this was a scene in a book once.

A 90s Scandinavian thriller called Smilla's Feeling For Snow - she fucks her bf, via inserting her clit in his piss slit. So... ur not actually being too left-field with this q. :)

D

deleted15807

One woman I know has a very large and long clitoris, and my girth pulls it downward when I intromit my penis in her vagina, so that her clit is in full contact with the top of my shaft as we move together. She can come multiple times this way, and it is thrilling for me to watch if she is on her back and I am standing. She calls it our 'FT' (favorite thing). I have some great pix of this kind of activity (not of us)--just don't know where/how to upload. Not a gold member, so I don't have a gallery. I love large clits and I love to thrill them!

Possible explanation:

Female orgasms and a 'rule of thumb'

D

deleted716371

In my experience there is a tendency for the cock to "slip back in" after performing cock on clit stimulation for a while.
Most often both enjoy the variation and I'm sure some might wish for more. :)