Cock Plugs.Any good?

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you left spaghetti in there long enough it would soften up and get warm, I don't know how long it'd take you to do enough for dinner though.

you leave some of it hanging out, but if you put it in dry you could easily pierce yourself. I can't say I recommend any of this dick-fucking to most people, unless their bodies are pretty much yogic in flexibility--but you must start with something small to get the hang of it if you want to do it. Do NOT start with commercial cock plugs!

You could probably cook it, sure...tee hee..nice to see you here, pretty lady...I remember you well...you're a sweetee..and wild too...of course, I've cooked sausage in my ass, as I reported last year. This, again, is not for everybody.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
isnt that "sounding"?
That's what I was going to ask. Someone else here will have to explain what "sounding" is... I have only read about it. No experience with it.

For me, hearing about it makes me cross my legs real tight, remembering the time I had to have a swab up my urethra, testing for "The Clap" (gonorrhea) :eek:... tested negative, thankfully!

Onan

B_whitewifeaddicted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hi everyone, new to this wonderfull site. I like to masturbate quite alot, and like to find new ways for pleasure. Has anyone ever tried a cock plug? or any other items for urethrea stimulation?
Hi there this is Ann. OMG I had a lover who was into this. He spent a ton of money on these devices due to the fact that they are made of surgical steel. Every month he bought a bigger one...fatter i should say until he was up to one that was 1/2 inch ...can u imagine. He loved to have me put it in his cock and then blow him to completion. Because the penis plug had a hole going all the way thru it, the cum would squirt out really hard and far like shooting it out of a rifle I guess. Sometimes his cum would literally fly across the room and hit the wall fifteen feet away. Since I personally enjoy eating cum, his entertainment got old for me after just a few orgasisms. I guess it was mostly about him. lol oh well. just thought u might like to know. xo Ann

Reactions: diver6

thoreau

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
]

For me, hearing about it makes me cross my legs real tight, remembering the time I had to have a swab up my urethra, testing for "The Clap" (gonorrhea) :eek:... tested negative, thankfully!

Onan

Thats what I was thinking. I had the same routine test done and I remember it being incredibly uncomfortable and never wanting anything every again to go into my penis. :thumbsdown2: :no: :thumbsdown2:

But if it turns the crank of some other people, I'm not in a position to make negative judgments.

Nativenude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Because of all the nerve endings inside and surrounding the penis such things as swabs, rough instruments or some medications can cause such pain as to make one choose to play with a rabid raccoon instead. But those same nerve endings can make urethra play an unbelievably pleasurable experience when done right !!

thoreau

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because of all the nerve endings inside and surrounding the penis such things as swabs, rough instruments or some medications can cause such pain as to make one choose to play with a rabid raccoon instead. But those same nerve endings can make urethra play an unbelievably pleasurable experience when done right !!

I'll have to take your word for it.

luklakls

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I may not have tried sticking anything deep into my urethra but I love having the inside of my piss slit gently licked during a blowjob.

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you leave some of it hanging out, but if you put it in dry you could easily pierce yourself. I can't say I recommend any of this dick-fucking to most people, unless their bodies are pretty much yogic in flexibility--but you must start with something small to get the hang of it if you want to do it. Do NOT start with commercial cock plugs!

You could probably cook it, sure...tee hee..nice to see you here, pretty lady...I remember you well...you're a sweetee..and wild too...of course, I've cooked sausage in my ass, as I reported last year. This, again, is not for everybody.

You've done what?!!!!:eek:

Guinea Pig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a bunch of sissies - LOL - OUCH etc,

Dammit - try it first.

Slow & steady, lots of lube - you will soon wonder why you didnt try it long ago.

It is an amazing sensation having something enter your urethra & going past your balls.

Is called 'sounding for those who want to check out more.

Of course you need to be sensible about what you put down there - or yes it will hurt.

Think long, hard, not to bendy, thin to start, no loose bits & all of a sudden you are having the best fun with the simplest of house hold items.

Reactions: MsterPete3

Guinea Pig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is possible - I guess with practice to keep something inside your penis for as long as you want. The same as when you first starting being penetrated, V or A,
it probably hurt a bit but gradually it felt better & I bet some folk enjoy having " their hole " plugged for a mighty long time.