cock pouch jock strap for big guys

poonwillie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
O.K. I've just purchased pouch jock straps from Ergowear, Obviously, and a pair of briefs from Cock Sox. So far that I can tell, the brand Ergowear has the best idea of what is the best thing for keeping a guy's stuff from wandering about, and, as a welcome side benefit, your profile gives interested viewers a nice idea of what is under your jeans. There is a unique stitching under the rear of the scrotum area that gives a little push up that keeps your balls from diving down your pants leg that gives this one another plus vote. The Cock Sox brief managed to fall off of my ass throughout the day, making me want to just go ahead and freeball instead of dealing with them. And the Obviously jock strap is about what you could expect if you were freeballing, so why bother wearing them? The only caveat is that the jock strap from Ergowear has a less than adequate pouch depth for bigger guys, so order a size or two larger for a better fit. For your info,I'm a 30 inch waist and hang about 5 plus in the summer. I ordered a large and found it a bit cramped but, of the three, this jock strap is a winner.If you have anything better, post here .

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two other suggestions... fyi 36 waist here...

Try the Tulio Power Pouch jock. It is my new favorite pouch style underwear. It has a similar stitching to give lift and a soft supple pouch to support you up and outwards

Tulio Power Pouch Slinky Jockstrap Royal/Black at International Jock Underwear & Swimwear

Ergowear makes some nice stuff too. I have an X3D that has a pretty nice pouch. No push up type stitching like the Tulio lets you swing nicely. less structured.

Ergowear MAX Brief Black at International Jock Underwear & Swimwear

I have a few cocksok briefs and they do slip a bit (but I have more to hold it up with LOL) but I do like them and the pouch quite a bit.

To the man that invented the pouch underwear--- I Salute You!