Cock ring on testicles?

epiles

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I recently bought a rubber cock ring (the ones that stretch) And it's my favorite by far. I tried putting it just around my testicles, and it felt great! My balls were hanging lower then ever, and the feel of them bouncing back and forth is amazing :biggrin1:

However, they became very red, very fast. Is this something to be concerned about? Is there any danger to using a cock ring just on the balls? :confused:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you'll be fine as long as you don't leave it around your balls for too long. don't want to cut off the circulation to the taters

Why taking the risk of any sort of damage with a ring that is too tight?

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I have a pure silicon "ballstretcher" product made by OxBalls that I just love. My balls hang so low that I don't need to stretch and the OxBalls product doesn't stretch my scrotum any. But it does give the enhance feeling that you describe, especially when masturbating or fucking. It's loose enough that I can wear it indefinitely yet still tight enough to not let a testicle slip past it. It is embossed with the model name BULLRING2 and I thinks it's the same thing as what OxBalls now calls their BULLBALLS2. Kinda hard to tell since they don't list the full size specs on all of their products. You can see me wearing the BULLRING2, both soft and erect in the first attachment here.

My balls are exceptionally large and the BULLRING2 product is a full inch and a half in internal diameter by two and a quarter inch height. I think most guys would do well with their BULLBALLS1 product which they list as being one inch inside diameter by two inch height. That product can be seen nicely modeled with an erect cock in the second attachment here. And the third attachment shows the two BULLBALLS sizes side by side. Regardless of what size you need they have a full line of silicone ball rings in a variety of diameters and heights so you should be able to find something that will work well for you and still allow extended wear. You can see their stuff at:

ALL PRODUCTS

Attachments

stroker_ace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay