cock rings at nude beaches

perkins

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've only seen it a couple times at the nude beach near where I live, but the idea is that you get partly hard and the ring keeps you that way. When I have seen it at the beach, I've always assumed they were gay, but that may be changing over the years.

Reactions: Das_Boot

hotrob69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I've seen this also. I think it keeps them more erect. Too me it kills the natural look of walking around nude when you are wearing something that most people normally don't wear at all!

Reactions: Das_Boot

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
probably to contend with cold water... and the accompanying SHRINKAGE!

or it could just be a fashion accessory for some (jewelry)

att241

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never been to a nude beach but I thought etiquette dictated no erections.

I agree. Haven't done them recently myself.Thought it was about beng natural wthout the confnes of clothing. Probally is a gay thing to climb out of the brach with a hard on - all abot size.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Several years ago, I went to a nude beach wearing my cock and my brand new PA. Straight folks frowned on it, whereas gay men did not mind. I don't know whether it was the PA, cockring, my size, or a combination of all these that made straight folks (mainly men) object. I suspect they were jealous of me. This was my only visit to that nude beach.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was under the impression that nude beaches were more for the naturalist/naturist experience. By wearing a cock ring it seems to me to sexualize the whole experience, since the person wearing the cock ring would be sporting a semi or full out hardon.
And perhaps in my naivete, I have to ask. Wearing a leather or rubber cock ring, wouldn't that get all sweaty; wearing a metal one wouldn't that get hot after a bit. Especially the later, in light of the lawsuit by a woman against Victoria's Secret for when she wore one of their bathing suits with metal rings and was burned rather badly by it.
For me, when I go, it is me, naked on the blanket and the only thing on my body (other than sunscreen) is the sun.

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was under the impression that nude beaches were more for the naturalist/naturist experience. By wearing a cock ring it seems to me to sexualize the whole experience, since the person wearing the cock ring would be sporting a semi or full out hardon.
And perhaps in my naivete, I have to ask. Wearing a leather or rubber cock ring, wouldn't that get all sweaty; wearing a metal one wouldn't that get hot after a bit. Especially the later, in light of the lawsuit by a woman against Victoria's Secret for when she wore one of their bathing suits with metal rings and was burned rather badly by it.
For me, when I go, it is me, naked on the blanket and the only thing on my body (other than sunscreen) is the sun.

See thats what I thought it was about. I would like to go to a nude beach sometime, but my GF is not interested at all. I could go by myself but I don't want to seem like the creepy loner thats there just to get his rocks off. Oh well

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
I think wearing a cock ring on a nude beach is a little too much. When I do go to a nude beach it's to feel the sun on my skin and enjoy my body. If my dick shrinks after hitting the cold water that is completely natural. I'm not out to impress anyone. If you see me on the beach the only thing I'm wearing are my piercings and sunscreen.

Reactions: hammer3342

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See thats what I thought it was about. I would like to go to a nude beach sometime, but my GF is not interested at all. I could go by myself but I don't want to seem like the creepy loner thats there just to get his rocks off. Oh well

Don't worry about that, I've seen lots of guys there who are by themselves.
Go, relax and enjoy your day in the sun. You may even make a friend or two there and I don't mean in a sexual way. Once at a nude beach, pretty much all defenses are down and striking up conversations are pretty easy.
Or you may even want to talk a buddy into going with you. You'd be surprised how many people want to go but not by themselves.
Or if you don't want to seem like a "creepy loner", maybe give yourself a time limit and say that you are only going to go for an hour. this way you have a hook to get you out of there.
It is definitely something you should do, if that is what you want. So go, live and enjoy life. Just don't forget to bring the sunblock. :cool: :smile:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i dunno, maybe i'm just like, lame, but i don't think it's like, "proper" or whatever to wear cock rings to a nude beach. it seems that you shouldn't be wearing anything, ya know?

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dunno, maybe i'm just like, lame, but i don't think it's like, "proper" or whatever to wear cock rings to a nude beach. it seems that you shouldn't be wearing anything, ya know?

Or you could avoid them altogether like I do, in the shade, wearing maximum spf and hats all summer long. Melanin deprived people have no business hanging out nude on a beach--I've tried. Not only did I fry my tush, I was surrounded by sun worshippers with beautiful tans and could barely contain my envy! But hey, I can walk barefoot in the snow.

But I digress (pasty white guy rant). I'm sure people wear jewelry at nude beaches, are cock rings much different? Hell, everybody's naked anyway, doesn't seem like an environment where people would judge a guy for putting a piece of metal around the base of his dick.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Well, that is the feeling that I like. I do wear a PA sometimes. Actually one of our buddies was recently seen wearing a cock ring on the gay end of a local nudist beach. He is THE biggest. Trust me no one minded, or gave the cock ring too much thought. Their minds and eyes were definately elsewhere. His cock is impressive but when I looked at his ass, I thought about the one time when it was totally mine.

I'm not generally interested in the "rules" and am pretty open about the way people want to present themselves. I like diversity.