Cock rings

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by that_dude, Jun 21, 2005.

1. that_dude

that_dude New Member

Albums:
    I was wondering if cock rings help in size. I tried one and left it on for a week or two I noticed an increase in girth. Has anyone tried leaving it on for longer than a few weeks and noticed any chance in size?

2. willie

willie New Member

Was that just before your penis fell off?

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

You do know the danger in leaving on a cock ring too long, don't you, that_dude?Your equipment must have sufficient blood circulation, buddy.

4. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    There is no danger if you get the right size and I have worn one for over 4 months one time and no changes other than when you get hard...but no increase in size other than a little swelling when hard...Doctor told me just be careful...I don't wear it all the time but I did wear it for 4 months straight to prove a point to some of my friends...Jose'Latinoboy9

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Was the cock ring you wore for 4 months around both your cock and balls, Latinoboy9? I would think the proper size for hardons would slip off of your flaccid dick. I assume it's a metal ring, but how did you determine what size you needed and what size is it?

Luke

6. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Was the cock ring you wore for 4 months around both your cock and balls, Latinoboy9? I would think the proper size for hardons would slip off of your flaccid dick. I assume it's a metal ring, but how did you determine what size you needed and what size is it?

Luke
    [post=323195]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Hi Ya Roy!
    It measures 8 1/2 inches around in circumference and it fits sungly and its 2 1/2 inches side to side...nice fit and when I get hard it holds me tight enough to swell but to to constrict...Jose'Latinoboy9

p.s. I've put a picture of it in Photo Gallery...

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Hi Ya Roy!
    It measures 8 1/2 inches around in circumference and it fits sungly and its 2 1/2 inches side to side...nice fit and when I get hard it holds me tight enough to swell but to to constrict...Jose'Latinoboy9

p.s. I've put a picture of it in Photo Gallery...
    [post=323323]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Jose' -- I just measured a coke can to get some idea of what the 8 1/2 inches was like to wrap my hand around. The 8 1/2 is 1/4 more than the can measures, so I'll have to say "damn, what a dick you have, man". Not only are you huge, but you've also got all the other ingredients to qualify as a very special stud. You've got my admiration, buddy.