Cock Rings

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
Nala said:
It looks great and it will: extend and increase the erection, increase the girth, increase the sensitivity and I just love the sight and texture of the bulging vessels.
A strap on the scrotum turns the balls into yummie tight and extra sensitive.

In other words: I sure do. :biggrin1:

Ingrid
mmmmmmm thanks

NovaBone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wearing a cockring should NEVER be painful. If it is, then you're wearing one that's too small and could possibly do harm. I own several -- an adjustable leather, a black rubber ring, and a thicker, heavier chrome ring. I wear one when the mood strikes me. I like the feeling of wearing one under my jeans when I'm freeballin.
Also... I'm a very visual person and the sight of cockring wrapped around the base and balls of a big, fat dick blows my mind every time!
:32: :32: :32:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No one mentioned that a properly sized cockring can make the orgasm more intense when you do come, not only because it will delay the orgasm a bit but because you will be somewhat more likely to squirt rather than dribble if you're usually a dribbler, and more of a squirter if you're already a squirter. I've told many younger, straight friends about cockrings and they've all been thankful I did. (They had no idea.....)

bastige

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i enjoy cockrings and have a few of them. my gf likes them too. i draws your attention to the cock area and kind of thrusts it outwards a liittle (the whole package). i kind of got into it by accident when i was messing around with a friend. i have a metal one, but i'd advise getting familiar with the concept in rubber before going gung ho on it.

one more thing - with the metal ones always err on the side of too big rather than too small. they are inexpensive accessories, especially when compared to calling the fire department and ending up in cedars sinai medical center next to richard gere or the guy with the potatoes up his ass.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
I love to wear a cock ring for masturbation - there is nothing like working on my well oiled cock when it is inflated to its max and rock hard with all my veins protruding and my cockhead huge and shining - fantastic!
I must use rubber rings or I would never get them off - I don't fancy calling out the fire brigade to deflate my cock!

Franky

thatoneguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually never knew what cock rings were until I went to my local Kiss and Tell (it's an adult shop) and I talked to the chick at the counter about how to please a woman more, and she told me cock rings with little vibrators on them are AMAZING.

I took her advice and got a jelly one with like little soft spikes where the vibrator bullet thingy is and it basically hits the clit/ass/whatever you want it to hit. It made my girth nearly an inch and a half bigger and made my cock have much thicker veins that acted like a ribbed condom! the only problem is the size. I have broken like three jelly ones -__-

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
As pointed out here, the point of cock rings is to engorge the cock with blood, but one of the problems is having to wait for the cock to get flacid to remove the ring. Another idea is to use a Dorsal Vein Compression Cord. It is easily adjustable and easily removable. I use it in conjunction with a ring on my balls. You can see both of these in use in my gallery.

For a more detailed discussion about these techniques, see my post - http://www.lpsg.org/294275-advanced-edging-techniques-from-a.html.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
... It made my girth nearly an inch and a half bigger and made my cock have much thicker veins that acted like a ribbed condom! the only problem is the size. I have broken like three jelly ones -__-
Yes those jelly rings always eventually split - so annoying and very expensive. Can anyone recommend a stretchy cockring that doesn't exhibit tears and splits after only a few weeks of wear? Exact links to models available mail-order in the UK would be much appreciated.. many thanks

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... Can anyone recommend a stretchy cockring that doesn't exhibit tears and splits after only a few weeks of wear? ...

Neoprene. Very comfortable and durable. Also makes an excellent ball stretcher, if you're interested. Mr S Leather has a great website.

I agree with LeftCoast on this one, Mr-S-Leather has great, stretchy products in both neoprene and pure silicone; and they also ship to the UK. Some people have skin reactions to neoprene, however, whereas the pure silicone (though more expensive) is rarely a problem with skin reactions. A good way to test whether you might have a problem with neoprene is to find a source for industrial O-rings (as in the first attachment here) and get some neoprene ones in appropriate sizes to experiment, they're only a few cents apiece.

I have one of the Mr-S-Leather neoprene cock rings (2nd attachment) and it works great for me. You can find that particular product at:

Mr. S Leather -- Neoprene Cock Ring

They also have a comparably priced ($12) silicone ring that I haven't tried because it seems to only come in a one-size-fits-all version. Apparently they rely on the silicone's stretchiness to accommodate any size, but in my experience if you're really well hung it would probably be too tight. You can see it at:

Mr. S Leather -- Mr. S Silicone Cockring

And then they have the "deluxe" version, where you can specify the size but it's twice the price ($24):

Mr. S Leather -- Silicone Cock Rings

My experience with the company has been excellent and they say you can get a shipping cost quote by writing them at:

help@Mr-S-Leather.com

Any of the rubber products (Buna-N, neoprene or silicone) can, if worn for long periods of time, pull on the skin because they have a cohesive nature similar to that of skin. I've written elsewhere in these forums that one of my inexpensive favorites is to use industrial Teflon™ O-Rings, which only cost a dollar or two apiece. They aren't stretchy but because they come in just about any size (English or metric) getting a proper fit isn't an issue. In typical cock ring sizes (around 2" or 50mm) the thickest ones commonly available are only 3/16" or 4-5 mm. But you can stack several at one time (as in the 3rd attachment) and get a result comparable to the Mr-S rubber products.

Attachments

uhp1957

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I use this one

Oxballs 3 Piece Donut Ringer, Black, Small, 75 Gram​

from Amazon

Or the Screaming O Ringo's.

The ringo's dont last very long, the Oxballs have lasted great.

The Ringo's are tighter, less stretchy.

Wife loves them. Get harder, stay harder, more sensitive.