Cock showing sweat pants. Should I wear?

circumcisedpeter12

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Go for it, let it swing free, I always do in joggers and never feel embarressed about it showing, even when it's obvoius about my circ'd status (no debate on that please guys) If people complain what are they doing looking at that area in the first place

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a problem showing in sweat for the reason that I am gay and do not like women looking at my junk. I also do not like to show my stuff off to little girls and boys that are at the same level as my cock when I walk by.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
always like to see the stuff swinging in sweats or nylon shorts but also a really great look is when you show a bulge but not the definition of the junk. like a big bump in the sweats as you walk. Leaves something to the imagination but also shows you are hung

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I go commando 24/7- everything from 501's to sweats and I have never had a problem. Don't worry about it. Let yhem look if they want. If it bothers you, wear briefs or a jock.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personaly i am always commando, whatever i'm wearin, and i'm aware that people can see i have a penis..so?

also grey joggers are very much in fashion here in uk, and almost every lad who's wearing them shows something, big/small ,commando or in undies,shape/position they always show and don't seem to worry about it.

do whatever u feel comfy with i say.

Reactions: twinkish92

Mushroom Maniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Geez... you make it sound like a problem! Since you are trying to dress comfortably or practically, there is no harm in letting your beauty show! It's not like you're trying to cause a traffic accident...

WEAR THEM proudly! (please)

I'm a bit of a mix in that I do enjoy showing off in some tight clothes but I do find it very very difficult to have the courage to go out there and show. I don't mind having a round bulge in jeans but I've bought these grey sweat pants and you can see the shape of my cock in them which is where I get a bit uncomfortable. A bulge movement is ok but when people can actually see exactly the length and what you've got I do get a bit embarrassed. Anyone else like this? Should I go out there and wear them? Thanks!

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Get some stylish ones by G-Star or Diesel. They're cut slim, stylish and they show some package - just enough. I have seen guys wearing some really ill-fitting pants just because they show. You can do much better.
I saw some great designs at Yoox.com.
I read some comments in many threads about children seeing your package which is odd to me. I grew up in the 70's and saw plenty of tight pants on the older boys with bulges showing and I never gave it a second thought. In fact, I don't even remember girls caring much. I think it's an adult guilt type of thing.
AnyWay - here are some sweats I have purchased that are actually pretty cool (it helps to hit the internet sales, too, like Bluefly.com).

Diesel Pacane Pant at 6pm.com

Diesel "Pagit" Sweat Shorts - Categories - Bloomingdales.com

G-Star | G-Star Correct Line Sweat Pant at ASOS

http://www.baggamenswear.co.uk/PRD_ProductDetail.aspx?cid=2&prodid=2710&Product=G-Star-Sweatpants

Last edited:

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
I somtimes go commando in my gym pants and with some of them you can see a very distinct outline of my thick cock hanging free. I think I get a few looks but I don't flaunt it... but I don't necessariyly hide it either.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Goin' commando at the gym with sweats or shorts is no problem except sometimes when I'm riding an exercise bike or running on a treadmill and get a bit stiff from the motion of the fabric across my cock head. Can get pretty obvious. Makes a jock or those great underarmor boxer jocks seem pretty sensible.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I know is if I wear jogging pants...I better have underwear on. I have been given stares before at the grocery store, gym e.t.c.
wasn't hard but it was noticeable that the equipment was moving around...especially grey ones!
...so embarassing!