Cock showing sweat pants. Should I wear?

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I knew that when I free ball in shorts it was sometimes a little brazen, but I thought sweatpants would be fairly modest.

Okay... I gotta LMAO on this one. I checked your gallery and I think it's safe to say you are definitely a SHOWER. How could anyone NOT notice that? Or were those shots selected because you were showing more than usual? I do not normally show huge but it's noticeable. However if I get a semi or have a cockring on then it's just plain obvious.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was at Lowe's earlier this morning and was commando under my sweats. There was another guy, looked like a middle-aged daddy type (ring on his finger), also in sweats with apparently nothing on underneath. We passed each other a couple of times in the store and subtlely checked out each other. It was hot seeing him growing under his sweats each time I passed him but he seemed very casual about it. Before I left, we found ourselves in the back of the store and we both had semis. We said "hey" to each other and then he adjusted himself so his cock was more standing up then hanging down. We chatted a bit more, while he kept checking me out, and things ended with him handing me a business card for his contracting business and telling me to "look him up" by using his cell phone.

Reactions: Bxxkid

Horny N Packin

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah, im having the same problems. I feel that every time I wear sweat pants my bulge is just bouncing all over the place and i get a lot of glares and glances as I walk by. I usually just try to hide my bulge when ever possible to avoid weird looks. I don't want to avoid wearing sweat pants, but I also don't like the judgments Im getting from people as I walk by.

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'd be more embarassed if i didn't have a bulge or even a hint of vpl, i've seen such guys and i just feel sorry for them (and a bit for me too, for not seeing any vpl). As long as it doesn't look like you're deliberately flaunting it (by wearing really tight pants...like this perv I spot at the supermarket who wears very thin white tight cycling shorts with no underwear...even in winter time!) I think sweat pants vpl's are cool. I'm proud of mine, but then again i'm only 4 inches flaccid, different story for some guys here who are at least 6" flaccid...and thick. Still, if I were that well endowed, I'd show it off whenever I can without looking like i'm deliberately doing it.

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know what you mean. I wasn't really aware of it until my cousin and I went to our other cousins house to drink with her and her friends. My cousin and I both had on sweatpants and were playing beer pong with the other ladies there and I didn't realize that you could see everything until halfway through the night. One of the girls mentioned something and that's how I noticed. I got kind of embarassed but the girls said that we had nothing to worry about. keep in mind it was winter in northern Wisconsin and we were out in the garage.

paardelul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this thread fuckin turns me on!
reminds me of a black guy I once ran into on sta monica blvd in la who was just coming from/going to the gym. he was wearing white sweat pants and as he walked towards me, I could clearly see the outline of a very big dick, swinging from side to side. it must have been at least 8" long with a very large cockhead. he noticed I was staring and he just smiled. I guess he was used to the attention his oversized tool receives.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
depends how big u r if ur big then showw that thing off if ur small i woodnt
I'm a grower and consider myself relatively small when limp. It's still big enough when limp to be easily noticed, so I have fun with it. It doesn't bother me in the least that other guys can be bigger limp. Fall is here and it's time to break out my gray sweatpants and my track pants. I have a pair of white Adidas Predator track pants that are smokin' hot. I love to wear them to Home Depot, Costco, etc., and laugh when I see people doing double takes. The ridge of the head is unmistakable off to the right in my pants. I placed an order for a part with Dixieline Lumber that just came in. The guy who helped me was hot. I'll have to wear those white track pants when I go to pick up the part on Saturday morning.

Reactions: cockmonkey

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I started a thread titled "Gymshort Challenge", which got plenty of hits and a few posts but I had no idea there was this much interest. You can see in my gallery the risk I take if my gymshorts are a fraction too short. During the summer I wear my tube all day long and wear gym shorts for comfort. In my "gymshort" thread I told of how I was in line at a checkout counter wearing my tube and gym shorts when an older woman with no braw, big breasts and huge nipples got in line behind me. My cock reacted immediately starting to throb and lift my gym shorts. The woman noticed my reaction and starred with a smile. By this time I was in front of the lady checker and my cock was at 10 O'clock, I didn't feel I could breath or the entire head of my cock would slip out (these gym shorts were about two inches longer than those shown in my gallery). On top of this my cock was throbing and bobbing wildly up and down out over the counter. The cashiers' eyes bugged out and she blushed but did not take her eyes away. I stood close to the counter because there was a risk the checker could see underneath my shots standing at 10 O'clock so it was close enough to her she bumped it with her hand. The brawless lady next to me in line was having a great time since she knew what she had started, and she exchanged an amused look with the startled checker who was speachless. I finished my purchase, said thank you and I hurried out holding my purchase over my 8.25 inch full mast hard-on.

Last edited:

B_andy1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go commando in sweats for short outings like taking the dog for a walk in the morning, but I wouldn't dare go to a store or a gym that way. Two reasons. I'm pretty big soft (about 7") and am cut with a big flaring head, so it's really really obvious. Nothing subtle about it. Also, swinging free and knowing people might be watching can be ... stimulating, and I don't have any urge to have a full hardon in public.

In the end, I love a swinging dick as much as the next hung gay guy, but I really think it's more tasteful in most settings to wear undies or a jock and just show a bulge, not an actual swinging dick.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to the gym on Sunday and noticed one guy in navy blue track pants who was obviously freeballing. His outline looked to be about 4" on the left side. Couldn't miss the head as it was slightly tenting his pants. Usually, I see a fair amount of freeballing / boxers when I'm at the gym. It seemed as though most of the guys in this Sunday's crowd were wearing underwear, hence very few cock outlines. I amuse myself by noticing the different types of bulges discretely while I work out.

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey BigPack, you've got a lot to show and I love it when guys fill their gray sweats the way you would. When I was younger I tried wearing reveling sweats but I always got hard just thinking about doing it (let alone doing it). Didn't really work for me.