Cock Socks

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The last time I heard these two words paired together was when I was watching HEARTBREAK RIDGE WITH CLINT EASTWOOD. He played a gruff marine gunnery sargeant, and he wo ke up his troop by yelling, "Drop your cocks, and get into your socks!" :D

But in all seriousness tho, no clue, unless you mean an abstract definition of of a condom.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
LOL Actually, I'm surprised the FCC allowed lyrics like "what I got I gotta get and put it in you" on MTV. Oh wait, this was pre-Janet. At least I can see protecting the children from lyrics like that; for children, a breast's about as offensive as a can of Coke. (And that's not Vanilla Coke, which offends everyone.)

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
LOL Nope, never wore one. Although they might actually be useful during the winters in Minneapolis ;)

toomtwooeight: Undergear sells a "SOCK". Its a jock strap w/o the straps. I s very confortable.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by toomtwooeight@Aug 28 2004, 02:16 PM
Undergear sells a "SOCK". Its a jock strap w/o the straps. I s very confortable.
Yes, toomtwooeight, they'e not only comfortable, but will definitely 'pull up' the package for bigger show in your pants. I've never tried it (hadn't thought of it before now), but the jock sock while wearing a cock ring might get lots of attention. Some of the huge guys here, however, would never be able to fit in the sock (they're not long, just shaped like a jock strap cup).

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some years ago, the mother of one of the contestants at the IML (Internation Mr. Leather) competition knitted cock warmers for all of the contestants. Last time I was there, one of them was on display in the Leather Archives and Museum in Chicago.

fitdude

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, heard of them. Gave them for funny gifts one Christmas. Never wore one, never given one!

drrionelli: I've always wondered about the Sock by IM/UnderGear. So, it's comfortable, is it? I see that they now advertise it as not for some athletic activities. More to stop show through? Supportive? Roomy enough?

thicknfurry73: I love the Undergear Sock. So comfy and supportive, but gives just enough bounce to keep me feeling the swing. They are fairly stretchy and will expand to fit a large package, though they do have limits!