Cock spotting at the GYM

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just joined a new gym a couple of weeks ago and am having some problems!! Its a pretty wel known "gay gym" and I am constantly assaulted by the views of beautiful, buff men working out... Its so hard to focus!!! I wouldn't change a thing though... :biggrin1: So far I am too shy to do anything, even though I have noticed one or two checking me out... I tend to get a bit scared and quickly shower, dress and leave. If I pluck up the courage I might linger a little and attempt the steam room :eek:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If I was working out at a gym with you guys and anyone of you spotted for me and you was goin commando, the manager of the gym would probably walk me to the door because I would be a walking hardon. There's no way I could keep from getting as hard as a rock. I worked out commando years ago and did spot for a guy that I met at that particular gym. We ended up not being able to shower at the gym when both of us was there so we would go back to his place or mine and uhhhh shower together.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys are flattering....and I'm way willing! Id fucking LOVE to be on a naked swim team with such hot company! where can we do this?
[Primal_Savage: I am coming to Houston soon on some business trips....]

Dude...if you guys get together, you'd better film it!!!!:biggrin1:

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was at the gym yesterday and needed a spot. I asked one of the regular guys I see to help me out since he's aslways friendly and never seems to mind. He's very built and has an enviable body. To my surprise, as I was getting ready to bench press, I noticed he wasn't wearing underwear under his shorts and I could see his huge cock and balls staring right at me. I wanted to study him a little longer since I'm always interested in comparing but at the same time, not embarass him.

Has this ever happended to anyone else?

I lift at a different time of day than I do cardio. I really do not sweat much lifting. I can't do cardio without a jockstrap except swimming but I prefer a swim strap because before I started wearing one I sometimes would get the boys a little twisted doing flip-turns.

Anyway, no jock when lifting. I'm long enough flaccid that the only time the outline of the head my dick can be seen is if I am lying on a bench when you can see it going down the side of my leg. I have always thought that any dude that wanted to stare can see the whole thing in the locker room so no reason to bother with a jock strap. We don't have machines in the same room as the weights so never see women in there.

I thought I'd share something that happened last year.

I lift with a partner so he always spots me. I sometimes see up his shorts as part of taking the bar off the bench. But I've spent hours naked with the guy and don't think anything of it.

Last year we spotted this woman working out in the machine area who was extremely hot. Huge tits, small waist, nice hips, long legs - you get the idea. She'd come in each day about half way through our workout, so we would go the water cooler and admire her from a respectful distance during our break.

A dude that lifted each day at about the same time as us would usually ask me for a spot if he needed one. I am always happy to help out a single lifter because I lifted solo for years and know how hard it can be to interrupt other guys to get a lift.

It took a couple of weeks but it finally dawned on me that this guy was needing a spot on the bench press everyday right after our break. I realized that I headed over to the bench coming back from break just expecting to help him out. Some guys work chest twice a week, but only a power lifter would bench everyday. And I noticed that he was benching on his leg day, arm day, back day, etc. I asked my partner why someone would do bench everyday? He figured out that the guy was staring up my shorts and that the hot lady was giving me a good semi making for a good size bulge gap in the legs of my shorts. My partner didn't think I should continue to spot him, but I didn't care. I could spot him naked and it wouldn't bother me. (I get that he was taking up my time each day when he really didn't need to do bench.) I befriended the guy out of curiousity. He was only 22 and already had three kids so I don't think it was anything other seeing a guy that is hung and comparing. I asked him why we didn't see him in the lockerroom and he said that he had to get back to work. I suggested to him that if he could take two hours for lunch that the steam room would help his muscles heal from the workout. He asked his boss, since he was in sales the actual lunch hour wasn't a big deal. He didn't realize the gym had a steam room. He had never used a locker room in life. Once he was getting a full view for 15 minutes in the steam room he slowing went back to doing bench once a week.

I don't think a guy that goes commando is going to care if you look. If he was really that uptight, and I know a lot of straight guys that are, then he would wear some type of strap or underwear. :cool:

Tampa Guy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IHe had never used a locker room in life. Once he was getting a full view for 15 minutes in the steam room he slowing went back to doing bench once a week. :cool:

It sounds like you helped him come out of his shell a bit and settle down about the whole scenario MuscleBoundMan. Maybe he went on to be more comfortable checking out OTHER guys at the gym and just admire for the sake of admiring. Thanks for sharing!

curved huge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been to several gyms in different cities and found out many many men don't wear underwear when working out. And obviously from time to time dicks or balls end up coming out!

I don't feel embarassed to look at, as I consider anyone who takes the risk probably don't find it as important... I guy caught me looking his cock in the mirror and he was the one to go red and embarassed.

BeinMalo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i don't wear underwear when doing weights either. like the freedom,especially when doing leg work. like seeing people eye my bulge. Circumcized, so you can see my "helmet" through my shorts pretty good. gr8 to see guys sneek a peek, then pretend to look away when i eyeball them. fuckin' hillarious.
If you're Catholic? If you are, then you're going to hell for blatant lying! Your little dick is only 5inches, if you're lucky.