"Cock twin". Ever met one?

scottmac

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the gym showers and saunas in Germany you often see a cock that is similar to your own. Size, shape etc. I've only seen one that I would think was identical and he was the same height and body type as me but just a few years younger. Double take for a minute. Interesting though.

Reactions: MarioBarto

abattist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually work with a guy who after conversation realized we had similar measurements and after gaining friendship we both were a little curious and Lo and behold-- we like to call each other TP for Twin Phallus- no one else at work knows what the hell we'ee talking about.

It's oddly VERY VERY VERY similar.

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A friend of mine on here has a cock the same size as mine. When we finally met up and fooled around, I was surprised to see just how similar they were size-wise. He's still a great friend and I'm proud to call him my "Cock Twin".

Reactions: guynxtdoor61
D

deleted136887

I used to dream I had 2 cocks.
Allways gave such a hardon....
But I could never remember if they were side by side or up and down.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I recently met my cock twin while visiting a local gay bath house. Curiously, while I am a generic white guy, my cock twin is a fit and hairy Latino named Umberto. We first encountered each other in the group showers. There was instantaneous attraction and curiosity between us. We spent quite a bit of time just staring at our similar cocks. We eventually gravitated next to each other and the groping began. We both enjoyed holding our cocks together and marveling at the similarities. Lots of mutual admiration and knowing smiles and nods of acknowledgement.

It didn't take long before we retreated to the privacy of his room where some serious fucking began. It turns out that we are both completely versatile top/bottom, so we went back and forth flip-fucking. I laid all my tricks on him with fast/furious, slow/tender. Umberto gives as well gets (with emphasis on the fast and furious). I confess that I am not the most robust bottom in the world, especially for a cock of my size. There was not a lot of tenderness in his fucking style (I've encountered that before with Latin studs). He took great pleasure in punishing my ass as I rode that line between pleasure and pain. About 45 minutes into our fuck session, I shot three ropes of cum onto my stomach while Umberto was ramming my ass with my knees pinned to my ears. Missionary style is not the most comfortable position in the world for me. It opens up my ass for maximum penetration (which I learned can be painful with a big cock). It also makes me feel very vulnerable to be folded in half like that. Not a position where I can resist the top in any way - I must surrender complete control. Umberto totally dominated me in that position.

To be honest, it was an enlightening and humbling experience for me because I experienced firsthand what others feel like when I fuck them. I admit that it wasn't easy - my bottoming skills were stretched to the limit. I enjoy a challenge like that, but I'm not sure I passed the test with flying colors. I was still feeling sore the following day. I have sometimes encountered bottoms who have a difficult time taking my cock (even when using lots of lube). After a while, I can get rather annoyed with all the 'wait', 'take it easy', 'hold on', 'go slow', etc. I try to be sensitive, but eventually I become impatient and we just move on to sucking or another activity. To be on the receiving end of that experience gave me a different perspective. I definitely learned some compassion and understanding for other guys who have trouble taking my cock.

We exchanged email addresses at the end of the evening, and I had an email message waiting for me by the time I got home. Unfortunately, it turns out that Umberto lives in a different city. Given the problems of distance, who knows when/if we will meet up again. My big regret is that we did not take any pics of our cocks together (I wanted to, but he firmly resisted the idea of any pics).

It was indeed an interesting experience to meet my cock twin. I couldn't stop thinking about his cock and how similar to my own. Even knowing nothing about him, it felt instantly like we were total equals (which I think is rare between men). Not quite like fucking your brother, but there was definitely an air of confidence and familiarity which only added to our mutual desire to explore each other sexually. We both clearly enjoyed each others bodies.

It is a very hot memory for me. I never would have guessed that my cock twin would end up being a hairy latin guy.

Reactions: Marco950327