Cock Worshipping

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Yeh, amem!

Same with me for sure..not any man's cock But notice the godess in me arises as an 'worshiper' only with men that made my vagina extremelly happy and aching for him...:biggrin1: Oh yeh, very powerful caring great lovers have my full attention in him. And it happened with my 2 best lovers the true worshiping situation.:wink:

There was a woman who used to play my eager cock worshipper. In the same way as Giselle noted, her "worshipping gene" was turned on after I made her extremely happy and gave her more multiple O's than she had ever experienced before. She was hot and very sexually active, but, in my analysis, it was the combination of my size/shape and technique/sensitivity that worked so well with her that prompted her into the size worshipping role. The result was that she used to get off when giving me head in a way that she said she did not and could not with others.

In a sidebar, she had a housemate named Anthony who was gay and a size queen. She used to tell him all about me and what we did (which was everything) all the time. He constantly was either trying to get in my pants (sadly for him, not my thing) or going on about my size with anyone and everyone. This marketing was very good for my sex life.

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
ScottishLad said:
I only enjoy being sucked off when I am sucking on a huge piece of meat.

Too be honest I much prefer sucking to being sucked.

I think that is why I love worshipping so much.

Fuck, even talking about big cock makes me horny!

I'm with ScottishLad,

I don't like getting sucked at all. It's not as much that I don't enjoy it, but that I view cocksucking as a "dominant/submissive" sort of scene, where the sucker is sub and the receiver is dom. It may sound crazy, but being on my knees, a guy standing over me with his huge fat cock stuffed in my mouth makes me feel like his bitch, especially if he's facefucking me or talking dirty. So in the opposite, I would "feel" dom if I were being sucked, and in reality I'm actually sub during sex. I can't even have sex with a guy who's cock isn't bigger than my own, because that itself makes me feel dom over him.

It kind of amazes me how devoted I am to satisfying guys with huge cocks. Once I had my first taste of a truely big one, I became a cockworshipper for life. If I could turn this into a carreer I'd be set for life.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See, i love sucking cock as much as the next guy, and i definitely love the big ones. I see a big cock and just fall to my knees on autopilot - i can't stop myself.

But i definitely DON'T see it as a dom/sub thing. I may be mostly a bottom, but I DO NOT get into being bossed around and told what to do. If some guy tries to get all pushy with me, calling me his bitch and whatever, then I'm likely to walk away and tell him to get over himself.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hypolimnas said:
...Some guys really seem to be more relaxed, and up for a decent pounding, once they have blown their load...:
I WISH I was that way. After an orgasm, my ass gets overly sensitive, and clamps down like a vise. Oh, and I also develop a strong gag reflex, going from impressive deepthroating, to only being able to manage the head. :sad:

uncut said:
Im horse hung I need to be drained everyday Im a whore like that! Man or woman can suck on me...
I had a friend like you that proved this to me a couple times, :wink: but he moved away. Now that you remind me, I miss him. :rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thorprep said:
There was a woman who used to play my eager cock worshipper. In the same way as Giselle noted, her "worshipping gene" was turned on after I made her extremely happy and gave her more multiple O's than she had ever experienced before. She was hot and very sexually active, but, in my analysis, it was the combination of my size/shape and technique/sensitivity that worked so well with her that prompted her into the size worshipping role. The result was that she used to get off when giving me head in a way that she said she did not and could not with others.

Exactly Thorprep...and i would add that we talked the same passionate language between us...there is no way that i would respond to any 'good' cock in worship at all...the cock as a body part does not move me but the memory i had imprinted inside me of the delicious ones and i project...

For me is too intense too powerfull too crazy to naturally express in this manner to just good lovers. I give no privacy to him ( as i have to have his cock as much as i want to touch to feel and etc anywhere anytime and the fly have to be open all the times..)

Passion for a cock in special have everything to do with his worshipping the pussy in my mind and soul - trully the most pleasure in give and take situation and they were my best lovers ever.

Reactions: samwood1000

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
trully the most pleasure in give and take situation and they were my best lovers ever.
Indeed, Gisella. It became this overwhelming thing, this sense of fantastical memory combined with the power of possibility. We could barely look at one another without getting tunnel vision and ripping off each other's clothes (even after it was clear the other parts of the relationship were not going to work out). Nevertheless, there was this mutual understanding and connection and reciprocity that was spectacular - and that this woman in particular "summarized" into cock worship, although it was clearly much more balance than that.

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
lvsxy808 said:
But i definitely DON'T see it as a dom/sub thing. I may be mostly a bottom, but I DO NOT get into being bossed around and told what to do. If some guy tries to get all pushy with me, calling me his bitch and whatever, then I'm likely to walk away and tell him to get over himself.

You're thinking more in terms of dom/sub actions, or maybe a master/slave type of scene. But it's the "feeling" of being sub that talking about. Dirty talk is just one of the extras I like, but a hugely hung guy doesn't have to actually call me his bitch or boss me around for me to feel like he has power over me, his cock is doing that all about itself.

Reactions: caio_27

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a friend like you that proved this to me a couple times, :wink: but he moved away. Now that you remind me, I miss him. :rolleyes:[/quote]Mabye i can come visit you?:rolleyes:

ScottishLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I a with Cegro on this. Big cock worshipping is about power and lust. Wanting to satisfy the man becuase he has a huge cock and knows it. It is not a traditional S/M thing, as it is focused on the man's cock and his and his sub's attitude for it. The master gets off on being so hung and the slutty sub (me) craves to suck and service it! I don't get off getting called names as such, I get off on his cock and his knowledge and feelings toward being so hung. Worshippees are aware of their cock as much as worshippers!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
uncut said:
novice_btm said:
I had a friend like you that proved this to me a couple times, :wink: but he moved away. Now that you remind me, I miss him. :rolleyes:
Mabye i can come visit you?:rolleyes:
From the looks of your gallery, I'm sure it'd be quite a visit. :tongue:

Reactions: pp_ryder

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Won Hung Gai said:
Talking about BJ's. My favorite game is called Chinese driver. First you braid your hair into two pigtails on the side of your head. Then sit me in a chair and kneel between my legs. I grab one of each pigtail. Now I'm in the drivers seat! Chinese driver!

OMG!! That is hysterically funny!

Well, if you can really pump out as much "cream of Won Hung Gai" as is shown in that condom picture I'll freakin' buy a Pippi Longstocking wig and wear it for you if it meant I could experience what it is like to get THAT MUCH cum blown down my throat at the end of one of my signature blow jobs! Holy fuck!

Chinese driver, take me to the corner of Nirvana and Satisfaction Streets!

-----

Where I most enjoy worshipping cock is at glory holes. There, it is all about the cock and balls seeking service and release, and I can focus all my lustful attention on the meat that is poking through the hole for me to suck. Mmm mmm good!

Jayroo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm surprised no one has mentioned phallic gods and their place in cock worship in this thread.

Priapus, Min, Osiris, Hermes... etc

:biggrin1:

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lvsxy808 said:
See, i love sucking cock as much as the next guy, and i definitely love the big ones. I see a big cock and just fall to my knees on autopilot - i can't stop myself.

I'm SO with you there, lvsxy... except anally I'm a top only. But when I get in my cocksucking mood I want something big 'n uncut to lavish with spit and worship. For a while I even did a thing where I would put on a ski mask and leave a mask on the doorknob for my trick to put on before ringing the bell and coming in. Our identities hidden made it all the hotter, and I felt freer to concentrate on worshipping the cock in front of me. Try it sometime!

novice_btm said:
I WISH I was that way. After an orgasm, my ass gets overly sensitive, and clamps down like a vise...

Man, I wanna have my cock all up in your bubble ass while you are climaxing! Whoa! Thrill ride!

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cegro27 said:
I can't even have sex with a guy who's cock isn't bigger than my own, because that itself makes me feel dom over him.

Wow, I can see why you don't have any regulars to suck. They have to be massive! LOL But I totally understand what you're saying about the dom thing. Good luck in your search.

Jayroo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ScottishLad said:
LOL. This is not about phallic gods! This is about big, hard throbbing, leaking cock! This is a living god!

Honestly if you're going to talk about cock worship it is rather odd to leave out phallic gods, how you embody them, worshiping rituals, etc.

Cock devotion, loving cock just because... now that's another story.
I guess the title of this thread threw me off. But I see what you're all about.

:rolleyes:

ScottishLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry, I do not spiritually worship cock as a god. Hung cock is a god. My god. I worship the flesh. I am lost by this post! My posts have clearly been about cock as a physical mass. I think you are being obtuse!

Jayroo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ScottishLad said:
Sorry, I do not spiritually worship cock as a god. Hung cock is a god. My god. I worship the flesh. I am lost by this post! My posts have clearly been about cock as a physical mass. I think you are being obtuse!

Don't resort to name calling because I expected something else when I came into this thread. That is what I know cock worship to be, and that is how I define it.

:mad: