Cock Worshipping

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Lex said:
Okay, you guys have totally NOT finished worshipping BigBull's massive cock.

Please do make sure to worship it daily least you incur his prideful bull-dick wrath!

That's right, Lex. Bull dick cockiness can turn into bull dick wrath. Is that what you all want?

All is good when my bull PETER is praised.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
bigbull29 said:
That's right, Lex. Bull dick cockiness can turn into bull dick wrath. Is that what you all want?
:eek:
:bowdown:

You know, I get emails/pms from people telling me things along the line of them wanting to worship my cock... just like to say that while you people are free to do so, there's no guarantee it'll win you any points for the afterlife - my penis does not lead to heaven's gate, only my balls :tongue:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
bigbull29 said:

Big Guy, I just wanna watch while all your bull dick servants worship your towering pillar of flesh and fur.

WOOF!!

P.S--A request--your old profile pic (chest shot)--any chance that can be your avatar? GrRRRrrrrRRr

ski123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bigbull29 said:

hehe, lemme help prevent disaster here

There could never be enough praise bestowed on your awesome dick. It is so thick and long that no other dick can compete. Any woman who saw it would instantly become a slut. She might be afraid of the girth but she would need it too badly to refuse. If you decided she was hot enough for it, she would get the fucking of her life, stretched out like never before. If not she would beg for it, say she would do anything, things she'd never dreamed of just for one round with the best dick she's ever seen. Either way she would never forget it: how dominant it looked, how lustful it made her. She would come back for more as long as you'd let her. After that she would spend the rest of her life looking for a dick that could make her feel the same, but it would be fruitless. She could never find a man with anything between his legs that could come close to that big bull dick.

btw, i just wanna note that i say all this stuff only in sexual fun. not that that makes it any less true:tongue:

Reactions: teninchman

keeks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
bigbull29 said:
Let the big fur/ big dick games begin!

The games began along time ago... as soon as I came across your profile... fuckin hot!!! can't stop jackin to your pics. Gay or str8 , don't matter, you are just universally HOT!:biggrin1:

Reactions: deleted1046538

keeks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
AboutAverage said:
:eek:

:bowdown:

You know, I get emails/pms from people telling me things along the line of them wanting to worship my cock... just like to say that while you people are free to do so, there's no guarantee it'll win you any points for the afterlife - my penis does not lead to heaven's gate, only my balls :tongue:

If worshipping your cock only leads to your balls, your balls must be heaven!! Your dick is breathtaking to behold, and your balls must spew manna!:tongue:

Ohioguy52

Expert Member
Media
I too am a cock worshiper for a big cock man. I have a man I worship with a nine inch and 7 thick cock. I worship him for at least an hour twuce a week. I enjoy making him and his huge cock feel good and worshipped for the huge cock he has.

Reactions: deleted1046538

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ohioguy52 said:
I too am a cock worshiper for a big cock man. I have a man I worship with a nine inch and 7 thick cock. I worship him for at least an hour twuce a week. I enjoy making him and his huge cock feel good and worshipped for the huge cock he has.

You're a KEEPER.

Don't you agree BigBull?!?!

ironfaggot

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i love both worshipping a cock and having mine worshipped. but i am even more excited about worshipping than being worshipped. my deepest spiritual experiences as a worshipper have not necessarily been with the biggest cocks i have had the pleasure to savour and service but with those that were most responsive.
i love nothing more than making a fine cock cum and being commanded to "go on." It is always a wonderful surprise, which I confess I take as a personal tirbute, to have the guy I am servicing cum a second time.
I have had the good fortune of experiencing a few guys who were able to respond several times in a row and i have always been happy to match their cumshots.
One experience that stands out in my mind is of a west indian partner i unfortunately only got to worship on the one night (on the eve of his departure from paris).
After having had him feast on me, I went down on his pretty perfect 8' or so dick. He came all over my face within minutes. As he remained completely hard, I saw no reason to stop and, surprise, I got a second big load out of him within five minutes or so. He then wanted us to have a drink and I let him go, albeit reluctantly. We hadn't even finished that one drink, when he started kissing me and pulled my hand to his crotch. He was hard, either still hard or hard again. We started another session and over the following couple of hours he blew another four loads, each a bit smaller than the previous one but his cock remained rock-hard throughout. More gratifying than his sheer gift was the fact that he still seemed to want to be worshipped as much throughout. I found myself getting so focused on him and on his magnificient rod that I didn't even bother touching my own cock after having blown that first load. I wish I could find his twin...
Some three years since that remarkable experience, I still often think of this guy and get a deeply excited at the memory. Each of his loads is engraved in my mind as a valedition of something in me...

Reactions: Veer07

ScottishLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A true worshipper like myself who understands both the beauty and power of the cock. I myself have only worshipped one man whose cock stayed permanently hard throughout our long sessions, after cuming and load after load. Such men as special and command higher respect. It is a tough call but I believe perma-hard studs are hotter than even the biggest of cocks. However, there is something to be said about nursing a big soft cock into the biggest, fattest of beasts!

I really like your post Ironfaggot and hope we get more like this.

Whilst it is great to talk about Bigbull29's thick dong (it is lovely and thanks for the private pics) I had hoped that more people might talk about their own worshipping experiences- giving, or receiving!

So come on guys, let's make this thread grow!

ironfaggot

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
good to be understood, scottsh lad :)
but you know, i don't have to have a perma hard six-time shooter to satisfy me, although i do admit to being greedy. i also love guys who shoot their load and go soft and who let me nurse them back to life. although i do admit to being greedy, i am not adverse to breaks and there is no pre-requisite number of loads to make me happy...
what does make me really happy is getting tangible evidence that my service is appreciated and having the man i am worshipping want it badly.